Eoin Doyle

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

PANIC! A player we may or may not have been interested in may or may not have gone to a club in the division above and we may or may not be looking at other players or we may or may not have spent all our budget on a right back!!!!!!

Apparently,i read somewhere,that Doyle didn't want to move house so i find this a strange move for him to a club on a downward spiral,he'd have been much better moving to us,more fool him.

PANIC! A player we may or may not have been interested in may or may not have gone to a club in the division above and we may or may not be looking at other players or we may or may not have spent all our budget on a right back!!!!!!
I like it:D

Just the fact that he has moved on from Chezvegas, and not gone to Preston or someone else in our league (assuming this Cardiff deal goes through) is good news for us. They will struggle to hold onto their playoff place without him.

Just the fact that he has moved on from Chezvegas, and not gone to Preston or someone else in our league (assuming this Cardiff deal goes through) is good news for us. They will struggle to hold onto their playoff place without him.

Exactly what I was thinking, one less team to worry about no their main goalscorer has left, £750k sounds cheap too, from what they were originally talking. I'm slightly surprised the pigs didn't throw a late bid in with their new money, they need goals. That would have p*ssed me off

Rumour going round Wales that it's actually 500k up front with 250k in add-ons.

Chezzy supporters are spittin' feathers.

Would be happy with Adam Rooney atm, but would go all out and get Craig Davies. Apparently Cardiff offered 5k more in wages to us. :(p

Rumour going round Wales that it's actually 500k up front with 250k in add-ons.

Chezzy supporters are spittin' feathers.
Imagine what our fanbase would be like if we sold the leading scorer in England for that price,jeysus,meltdown doesn't even come close to the word i'm looking for:)

We have a Rumours section and a Doyle thread of about 12 pages.

Do the names Stuart Beavon and Paddy Madden mean anything to anyone. We (me included) longed to sign them after their one "season" and now where are they?

This deal of Doyle to Cardiff isn't dead and buried just yet.

Meltdown on here (from me as much as anyone) if we don't sign a forward today.

It's been a crying need all season and we've spent our time, effort and money on two Right Backs and two more bloody central midfielders.

Back
Top Bottom