Entire Palace playing staff available for transfer

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Flatulent_Bob

Reaction score
Crystal Palace's entire playing staff are available to offers in a bid to resolve the financial problems which saw the squad having to wait for their November wages.
Wigan and Sunderland are thought to be interested in Darren Ambrose, Victor Moses and Julian Speroni.

For sale: Darren Ambrose
Despite the cash crisis, Neil Warnock has still guided Palace to within two points of the play-offs, following a 4-2 victory at Reading in midweek.

We certainly should be having a look at some of their young talent. Would like to see Moses in a Blades shirt but I'm sure bigger fish than us will be interested.

The only players there who fit in with our current team concept are Alan Lee (straight out of the Hendo/Cresswell school of centre forwards) and Shaun Derry (defensive midfielder with an even worse goalscoring record than Monty, if such a thing is possible).

Whatever happened to Nick Carle?

Thanks for that, I lost track of him when Heartbeat finished.

Used to like Shaun Derry when he was a Blade.

go for victor moses, prem clubs 'have shown interest' for years, but nobody has ever made a move! why not go for him?!?!

Give over he is a winger and we dont need one.

The only players there who fit in with our current team concept are Alan Lee (straight out of the Hendo/Cresswell school of centre forwards) and Shaun Derry (defensive midfielder with an even worse goalscoring record than Monty, if such a thing is possible).

I would have Moses and Carle tomorrow. Derry has been here before, he was poor then and on yesterdays evidence even worse now.

I would have Moses and Carle tomorrow. Derry has been here before, he was poor then and on yesterdays evidence even worse now.

Would take both of them. Moses looks like their most dangerous player.

Victor Moses...the new Danny Cadamarteri...world class as a teenager now playing for Dundee United via us and Bradford!!

I bet Moses will be playing Premiership football within 18 months, and will become a regular at at least a midtable Premiership side.

Unless he goes to Spurs and then he's fucked.

EDIT: OK so it's from the Star so 99% certain it's a load of shit but

"Barcelona could make a shock £3.5m move for Crystal Palace forward Victor Moses in the new year. The 19-year-old has also attracted the interest of Sunderland, Wigan and Tottenham. (Daily Star)"

Back
Top Bottom