Entering the Anger stage...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

IdLiketoRogerMoore

In Hecky we Trust!
Reaction score
... of the Stages of Grief.

Conscious of adding more angst to the party, but what the hell, externalising it in writing will save me £££ in going to therapy.

I say anger, it's more disappointment. Not at the Prince or the board, at Tufty himself. For the record, I wanted him to stay - learn from his mistakes, lick his wounds and come back stronger. The fact he didn't, is what is grinding my gears. As Pompey says in his excellent write up, he'd been found wanting this season and rather than knuckle down, graft, take the punches - he came out like a petulant kid. I thought better of him.

Then I think back to every season it hasn't gone according to plan, and it's been the same. Hull away first year in the championship; Leicester away last year; then recently saying they were a bunch of championship players...

I'm sure all our exec committee wanted was a level of self-awareness that he'd come up short but was prepared to listen and learn from the mistakes. Would appear at face value that never came.

GLTTL but this is one area he probably needs to look at if he's going to make it to the next level as a manager.

Thanks for listening. Feel better already...

Rog

Back
Top Bottom