Elijah CockeyTiger Paul

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SteveBlade

Reaction score
He's just posted this on Facebook. Defender, black, Blade, clearly wants to play for us. Get him in.

It's my pleasure to sent this correspondent to Sheffield United FC. Actually, I'm versatile Nigerian defender. Also, I'm die-hard fan of The Blades because many of my soccer idol have represent this famous club. Infact, it couldn't be physically easy for me to come for this request, because i came from poor family background and i am not financial stable to sponsor my travel trip to United Kingdom, before i personally decide to contact Sheffield United FC via Facebook. Meanwhile, the purpose of my message, i want to joined Sheffield United FC as a player, to enabled me play serious business football for my career and achieve my dreams as a professional footballer. Professionally, I've built up my confidence and strength with top amateur side here in my country, i played with ambitious mind to enabled me achieve amongst African brightest superstar in world of the football, i think am good any of them, i can do better than some players in EPL, Sky Bet Championship, Lique 1, Serie A, Bundesliga and La Liga. Finally, i need a connection that will landed me a professional contract at Sheffield United. Apparently, do not hesitate to contact me, if Sheffield United FC may required any further information about me, please I'm on bended kneels begging and looking forward to hear or received a feedback from Sheffield United FC. Thanks, Elijah Paul from Nigeria. +2349076558869

FB_IMG_1502724609753.jpg

He's just posted this on Facebook. Defender, black, Blade, clearly wants to play for us. Get him in.

It's my pleasure to sent this correspondent to Sheffield United FC. Actually, I'm versatile Nigerian defender. Also, I'm die-hard fan of The Blades because many of my soccer idol have represent this famous club. Infact, it couldn't be physically easy for me to come for this request, because i came from poor family background and i am not financial stable to sponsor my travel trip to United Kingdom, before i personally decide to contact Sheffield United FC via Facebook. Meanwhile, the purpose of my message, i want to joined Sheffield United FC as a player, to enabled me play serious business football for my career and achieve my dreams as a professional footballer. Professionally, I've built up my confidence and strength with top amateur side here in my country, i played with ambitious mind to enabled me achieve amongst African brightest superstar in world of the football, i think am good any of them, i can do better than some players in EPL, Sky Bet Championship, Lique 1, Serie A, Bundesliga and La Liga. Finally, i need a connection that will landed me a professional contract at Sheffield United. Apparently, do not hesitate to contact me, if Sheffield United FC may required any further information about me, please I'm on bended kneels begging and looking forward to hear or received a feedback from Sheffield United FC. Thanks, Elijah Paul from Nigeria. +2349076558869

View attachment 29587

What a load of crap. Do you seriously believe that post.....

I mean, not once does he mention being sent monies, or bank details.

He seems young (unless he's an Obafemi Martins type, in which case gerrimin anyway) and hungry so has sufficient credentials for some on here... ;)

Is it me, or does he look a bit cross eyed? Be a fucker facing a penalty from him and trying to see where he's looking.

Don't you just think he'd be robbing us? Is he Robin Hood?
In fact if you look closely he has an uncanny resemblance to Littlejohn.

Back
Top Bottom