Egan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Lightsoot

Reaction score
Lots of plaudits for Ollie & Berge, plus deservedly Ben Osbourne. But what about Egan? Immense for me & an unheralded MOM.

Ps I’m delighted for Berge had another good game, but I think people are guilty of exaggerating the other way. Fell asleep on their goal and conceded possession on occasions. However a goal and an assist and really encouraging.

But Egan marshalled the defence superbly and Osbourne grafted superbly and is underrated with the ball. Well done Ollie too. Fantastic. So pleased for the boys and all us as fans. Cheers.

You're right, Egan was back to being a beast. The whole back 5 looked closer to their old selves but Egan was the best of the bunch imo.

I'm sure he would have caught the eye of mourinho, they will be after a new cb, time to start inserting 50m plus buy out clauses into contracts

As a former CB, he reads the game like no other. His Job is easy when in the right position.

Both Berge and Osborn made some poor passes and loose touches but were far more good than bad. Definitely the signs we've been waiting for. Lovely goal and assist for Berge and good work by Osborn for the Mousset goal. I think when I read the line-ups I was already making my excuses to write the game off but both of them were heavily involved in a superb performance and result.

I think at the start of the season I was questioning whether we'd be able to compete with a side like Spurs. To come away with a comfortable win, three excellent goals, under the current circumstances, is unbelievable stuff.

Lots of plaudits for Ollie & Berge, plus deservedly Ben Osbourne. But what about Egan? Immense for me & an unheralded MOM.

Ps I’m delighted for Berge had another good game, but I think people are guilty of exaggerating the other way. Fell asleep on their goal and conceded possession on occasions. However a goal and an assist and really encouraging.

But Egan marshalled the defence superbly and Osbourne grafted superbly and is underrated with the ball. Well done Ollie too. Fantastic. So pleased for the boys and all us as fans. Cheers.
I’m perplexed by people thinking that goal is Berge’s fault because fucking Andy Hinchcliffe said so.

It’s a fantastic through ball, and Kane is literally unmarked in the 6 yard box.

I’m perplexed by people thinking that third goal is Berge’s fault because fucking Andy Hinchcliffe said so.

It’s a fantastic through ball, and Kane is literally unmarked in the 6 yard box.

Berge lost his man. You only need to see his and Baldock’s and Egan’s reaction to know that. A small blip on an excellent display.

He was back to himself today after a rare blip in form, organised & led the defence well.

Tierney cleared to play for Arsenal, isolating since 7oct, we will see

John Egan, better than Roland.
Why no Brooks for La Pay de Galles?

Roland, that was supposed to read Rolando, it was a joke.

F'king autocorrect, spellcheck.
I may have had a whisky this eve.

Back
Top Bottom