Drunken coked up old Blades "wanting it".

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ha ha ok robot wanker shag a battri or summkt pal ok

Luckin down at u from the kop
The bladrs r second frol top
Can u hereeee me
alll we beeded is thjs stile of olay
To take us back to the prem agen
All we evr new
3 5 2

N in adbery a piano fgoes a little bit n its end of it i think its bank one
To the tune of “only you", I will guess.

I've always had a soft spot for grealish when he said to Wilder that we were the best they'd played that season the year we went up.
Agreed, he winds opposition fans and players up because he wins fouls. He always comes across as a bright and pleasant person and he’s become a hell of a footballer under Pep. I find it somewhat ironic that people on here love Billy for his free kick winning ability but rant about Grealish

Lay the prejudices on thick. I’m surprised you didn’t use ‘gammon’ and ‘brexiteers’ for your foray into the subculture of a pissed football fan.
Hello Stegosaurus,

Pretty embarassing. i am guessing they only peacocked to who they thought were easy targets, and would be as quiet as lambs if some brutes went walking by.

I have a mental image of a group of blokes -- fat, bald, red-faced, ugly. Some wearing too tight Blades shirts over their bulging bellies, shit tattoos covering their arms. Probably used to be pretty hard back in the day, but now the only person they can beat up is their wife when she "cheeks them off" AKA tuts at their embarassing behavior.

Have absolutely nothing go on in their lives and have achieved absoliutely nothing other than being a bit hard "back in the day" Desperate to relive the "glory days" and are desperate to be respected by the younger lads in their Stone Island jackets at the pub. The type of person who gets a cheap flight to a Spanish island, gets pissed up at 'Spoons before the flight and spends the entire three hours drunkenly harassing the air hostess.

His name is Skeeter
He's a Pommpey beater
Skeeter called him a tit
Said Pommpey can't feight for shit
Shorejamview got some anarll
Skeeter made him look small
Skeeter I wish I was you
Everybody else....fuck off
Maurice Maurice - you’ve gone & done it too
Maurice Maurice - you’ve mentioned Shorejamview 🤣🤣🤣
Maurice Maurice - I’m so in love with you oh-ohhhh

His name is Skeeter
He's a Pommpey beater
Skeeter called him a tit
Said Pommpey can't feight for shit
Shorejamview got some anarll
Skeeter made him look small
Skeeter I wish I was you
Everybody else....fuck off

Maurice Maurice 1/10: First five minutes, didn't touch the ball. Rest of game, fucking useless. Max Lowe was considerably better.

pommpey

Back
Top Bottom