Dion Lopy

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Carlton Blade

Reaction score
Probably the only under 25 DM from the top 5 leagues in Europe who I can find who's in the top 100 (he's 13th) for ball recoveries (recoveries, intgerceptions, tackles won) per 90 minutes (he's at 11.6, the best is 13.4 - Exequiel Palacios from Leverkusen) for midfielders

I know Transfermarkt is a bit shit but he's valued at £3m on there. All the other U25 options are £10m+. He's a Senegal international who played in one of the games Ndiaye did too so maybe there could be a link.

That's unfortunately all I know about him. Other than him being linked with........you've guessed it..........Villa

I'm easily sold.

Sold.

Edit: He'd team up nicely with Nampalys Mendy (free) and Iliman Ndiaye (OURS).

Last edited:
Palacios is quality.

Hes also a fucking cripple.

Pape Gueye would be the best Senegal midfielder we could (or probably couldn't) sign

I'd imagine he ranks well in the sort of stats mentioned above. Good physicality, tidy all rounder and left footed too

Might fancy a PL loan from Marseille next season, and they'll probably let him go again because they're very strong in CM

Last edited:
If he's 21 he's either had a fookin hard life or transfermarkt have used the closest photo they could get and it turned out to be his grandad!

Reims are a well run club. Before they even started getting attention for Will Still's background, their development was getting plaudits. Pity they took their time as they were rubbish when I lived in Reims from 1996-1998! (Hence my username).

I've saved this article for ages so maybe now is a good time to post it:

If the guy you mention isn't available then it could be this lad is:

Left sided too, very tall. Potential buy or even just overseas loan?

Attachments

• IMG_20230516_104211.jpg
    IMG_20230516_104211.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 8

Back
Top Bottom