Didzy racially abused [Off topic messages removed]

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All these age restrictions they supposedly have in place, they need to enforce them properly. They genuinely don’t give a shit about what goes on on their platforms.

If someone states they are 16+, make them prove it. Make the restrictions tighter on who can join and who can’t. These open forums that people are given to spout shit just aren’t being policed.

If it makes people think twice about joining if they have to prove who they are, then so be it. It’s about time people started owning their comments and being responsible for what they say on the internet.

If a 16 year old walks into a boozer and asks for a beer he will get asked for ID. What's the difference with social media? You should need to provide the same level of evidence but Zuckerberg and co are more bothered about chasing down Bezos to be the worlds richest person.

If a 16 year old walks into a boozer and asks for a beer he will get asked for ID. What's the difference with social media? You should need to provide the same level of evidence but Zuckerberg and co are more bothered about chasing down Bezos to be the worlds richest person.

And if said 16 year old is illegally served, said boozer is swiftly investigated for facilitating under aged drinking.

Social media is complete anarchy.

How is it even possible to post stuff like this on social media???
It should be fairly straightforward for them to develop an algorithm that takes certain key words combined in ways that can only possibly be hate speech and prevent it from happening and before anybody cries censorship you can censor that bile for me all you want

Fucking low life twat

True....an Aston Villa fan sent a similar message to the Crystal Palace player Zaha.
The club and police did an investigation and found the culprit...he was 12 years old.

Thats the problem...we don’t know the motivation. It might be some pre pubescent school kid just wanting attention.
Social media allows kids to say things they would never say face to face.There needs to better registration ID control.

12 year old kid, jesus christ, surely that has to have come from the family environment they have been brought up in, I can't believe a 12 year old would choose to be racist without it being engrained in their home life

Or maybe I'm just naive

I think a lot of kids and older people are just thick and don’t understand the implications of their words and I blame the lack of social media controls.

In society there are always people that if there’s a sign says “keep off the grass £500 fine”.....they will want to act hard in front of their friends and do it.
If the same sign said “keep of the grass or face 12 months in prison“....some teenagers will still trespass and go on the grass.

So in society there will always be a small amount of people saying racist stuff....theres no cure for stupidity.
Some will even have black family or even a black partner but still say racist stuff because they are stupid.

Shameful. I agree however I think the kids or the people sending these message sometimes don't fully understand the connotations of what they put in these messages and social media certainly isn't helping, I would assume they feel like they can hide behind a profile.

I would hope Didzy knows how much he's valued and loved at the club by the staff and fans alike.

The cunt appears to have deleted his account now. If anybody deserves the king of all kidney punches (and a whole lot fucking more) is this bellend. Utterly disgraceful.

It just goes to prove how fucking lacking in the head these people are when they see somebody arrested for the same thing this morning, and decide to copy them. Degenerates, subhuman morons.

That is absolutely fucking horrendous.

Mcgoldrick comes across as a fantastic bloke, humble and proud to wear the shirt.
It is staggering in 2020 why the colour of skin should matter, and be used as a reason for abuse.

There was a thread on here about utds hardest player oconnell and Egan were proposed, I think it's didzy and I would love the pond life that posted that tweet to be put in room with him for about 20 seconds, that's all it would need.

They are an embarrassment to their club, their city, their family, their country and the human race.

We don't want people like you. End of.

Makes me feel sick reading those messages Zaha and McGoldrick received.

We now obviously know that Zaha was sent those from a 12 year old which is all the more concerning!!

12 year old kid, jesus christ, surely that has to have come from the family environment they have been brought up in, I can't believe a 12 year old would choose to be racist without it being engrained in their home life

Or maybe I'm just naive

Friends and peer group can just be as influential, even without parents being unaware.

Going back to the OP, fucking weird how little attention this has got. Hopefully the cunt whose account it is gets located despite him deleting it.

Moving away from the OP, little request from me, can we cut out the "Meester Chansiri" shit. It's beneath us. And no, I've not reported it, just makes me wince every time I see it. Unless I'm misinterpreting it, in which case I'll gladly retract.

Going back to the OP, fucking weird how little attention this has got. Hopefully the cunt whose account it is gets located despite him deleting it.

Moving away from the OP, little request from me, can we cut out the "Meester Chansiri" shit. It's beneath us. And no, I've not reported it, just makes me wince every time I see it. Unless I'm misinterpreting it, in which case I'll gladly retract.
I think its more in response to pigs and the media always call him Mr Chansiri ,a respect not given to any other person in football as far as I can recall. The Glazers ,McCabe ,never Mr. Mr Central Quay will no doubt put me right with Mr bin khali al saud and Mr Srivaddhanaprabha .

I think its more in response to pigs and the media always call him Mr Chansiri ,a respect not given to any other person in football as far as I can recall. The Glazers ,McCabe ,never Mr. Mr Central Quay will no doubt put me right with Mr bin khali al saud and Mr Srivaddhanaprabha .

I mean, that may be the reason, but adopting a funny accent (though written down) is still on pretty shaky ground, in exactly the same way as it would be to call him Mr Chansiwi. But I sense I'm going to be on my own with this one, so I'll withdraw now before I derail the thread further which should be about the shit Didzy had to deal with.

We now obviously know that Zaha was sent those from a 12 year old which is all the more concerning!!

Far from defending a 12 year old I'd be more concerned if an adult did it. Kids will mostly do what others around them do, whether it be parents or friends. They should know right form wrong but again, if they're in an environment where those views/words are normal then it becomes acceptable (to them).

Personal view regarding the Didzy and Zaha crap ,is that there is no answer. There are certain members of society of all races, age and class that simply cant be educated or punished enough and will always have this shit in them. They just have a way now of venting their poison unfortunately. WE are all rightly shocked and disgusted but there is little we can do about it 😞

I mean, that may be the reason, but adopting a funny accent (though written down) is still on pretty shaky ground, in exactly the same way as it would be to call him Mr Chansiwi. But I sense I'm going to be on my own with this one, so I'll withdraw now before I derail the thread further which should be about the shit Didzy had to deal with.
I think it's more 'Mester Chansiri' , a reference to their forelock tugging deference to a bloke who has his name plastered all over their main stand. Nothing to do with race.

As is the way , some good things often sprout from bad situations, and Foxy's ' Chansiri levels of time travel' earned a solid chuckle.

Far from defending a 12 year old I'd be more concerned if an adult did it. Kids will mostly do what others around them do, whether it be parents or friends. They should know right form wrong but again, if they're in an environment where those views/words are normal then it becomes acceptable (to them).
But that's my point really - their parents (or someone close to them) is obviously instilling this bile, in what should otherwise be an innocent and care-free mind.

That's not to say it's acceptable to then gain these views when you're an adult, but I see it as a sort of 'double wrong' when it is someone so young.

I think it's more 'Mester Chansiri' , a reference to their forelock tugging deference to a bloke who has his name plastered all over their main stand. Nothing to do with race.

As is the way , some good things often sprout from bad situations, and Foxy's ' Chansiri levels of time travel' earned a solid chuckle.

I think there's a lot of misspelling going on then. If we can start spelling it Mester then, that's fine. And it wouldn't look like the a dodgy trope mimicking an obsequious East-Asian accent. Anyway...

But that's my point really - their parents (or someone close to them) is obviously instilling this bile, in what should otherwise be an innocent and care-free mind.

That's not to say it's acceptable to then gain these views when you're an adult, but I see it as a sort of 'double wrong' when it is someone so young.
Totally agree with you. Kids learn stuff from their environment which 90% of the time is the adults bringing them up. The fact that it was someone so young shows that views like that are still being 'taught' and that racism is very much a current issue in this country. Not that that comes as any surprise unfortunately ☹️

I think there's a lot of misspelling going on then. If we can start spelling it Mester then, that's fine. And it wouldn't look like the a dodgy trope mimicking an obsequious East-Asian accent. Anyway...
Sorry , I should have been clearer , that's how I interpret it and how it makes sense to me. I hadn't seen any dodgy spellings of his salutation , and would agree, totally unacceptable.

Agree......some kids will say racist stuff and they aren’t neccessarily racist. They are jjust stupid, lack awareness with no control. If you tell them NOT to do something....then behind closed doors within the comfort of their bedroom they’ll DO something “a bit dangerous”.

Its like when you have the minutes silence to the war hero’s.....in crowd of 30,000 adults.....you’ll always get 2 or 3 adults chanting and laughing.
So when the UK population is 60 odd million....you’ll never stop stupidity....it’s unrealistic.

At the end of the day this behaviours is just “words‘ .....it’s natural for some individuals to think that words spoken or written can‘t be as serious as physical assault.
Many individuals don’t understand the power and implications that words can have.

Personally I think there should be a “respect campaign” taught in schools covering everything, racism, agism, ugly or fat people, all the isms. Let’s just respect people.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom