Did you boo Sander.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Then hear this. And I am no psychologist but perhaps understand a wee bit more about it than the average bear !!!

The projection of negative energy you so vividly describe is PERHAPS more of an endorsement of your own personal situation than that of any of the people behind the ropes that you are projecting insults at.

Perhaps !!

UTB
Are you... are you telling me I have some inner demons or psychological issues and that Gribic and Trusty aren't just fucking useless? 🤣

If you did, please understand you are a cock.

That is all I have to say.

You know who you are !!!!!!

UTB

Your words fella
So where in this did it suggest I am demanding you to “do as I say” ?

Seriously. Where ??

I get that I have, in all probability, offended you . No doubt cos you fucking booed and felt entirely justified in doing so 👍.

As is your prerogative and that of the other cocks that did likewise.

But if you are getting do as I say from this, it simply doesn’t add up. Sorry. It doesn’t !!

UTB
Ps being offended DOES NOT mean you’re right. Now who’s arrogant 😉

So where in this did it suggest I am demanding you to “do as I say” ?

Seriously. Where ??

I get that I have, in all probability, offended you . No doubt cos you fucking booed and felt entirely justified in doing so 👍.

As is your prerogative and that of the other cocks that did likewise.

But if you are getting do as I say from this, it simply doesn’t add up. Sorry. It doesn’t !!

UTB
Ps being offended DOES NOT mean you’re right. Now who’s arrogant 😉

So calling anyone who booed a cock is ok ?

I would call that arrogant personally when there are 28000 people there. Never said I was right either. Just didn’t call anyone a cock … you did !

Are you... are you telling me I have some inner demons or psychological issues and that Gribic and Trusty aren't just fucking useless? 🤣
Have you ?

When you’re on close to £1m a year, and folks like you hurl abuse, do you genuinely believe it even remotely registers ?

Seriously, do you ??

Out of curiosity, why ?

UTB

So calling anyone who booed a cock is ok ?

I would call that arrogant personally when there are 28000 people there. Never said I was right either. Just didn’t call anyone a cock … you did !
Did you boo ?

UTB

No ! But if people did I understand why. I’ve missed 3 games all year home and away but right now I get how annoyed people are. The last thing I would do is call anyone a cock. We all have views and some different to others but that’s all.

No ! But if people did I understand why. I’ve missed 3 games all year home and away but right now I get how annoyed people are. The last thing I would do is call anyone a cock. We all have views and some different to others but that’s all.
Ok.

Then at the risk of offending you and / or others, it is my opinion (nothing more than that) that we have people in the ground on any given match day that have not the foggiest idea of what’s going on out there.

Booing is my very special high horse that I feel completely at home labelling said booers as “cocks”.

I have about 15 years on this forum of explaining why I feel this way and thus feel no need to further explain why I feel this way.

Cocks.

Let that sink in to whom ever it applies to.

UTB

Have you ?

When you’re on close to £1m a year, and folks like you hurl abuse, do you genuinely believe it even remotely registers ?

Seriously, do you ??

Out of curiosity, why ?

UTB

I don’t want to get involved in this, quite pathetic, argument but just want to point out that this comment does seem to ignore the many ex-professional players who have said just how much crowd abuse effected their game. Many of which were on significantly more than £1m per year.

The whole club are lucky that there getting off quite lightly as far as I'm concerned, the biggest most embarrassing shambles of a season we've ever had and their getting a very easy ride . What happened to car park protests and such things, the majority of the players the management and definitely the board/owner deserve some fucking grief .
Agree... just think apathys set in and we're so punch drunk we just can't wait till Abdullah & Wilder's shit show hopefully ends!! The worry is these fuckers will probably be in charge for next seasons shit show!

Ok.

Then at the risk of offending you and / or others, it is my opinion (nothing more than that) that we have people in the ground on any given match day that have not the foggiest idea of what’s going on out there.

Booing is my very special high horse that I feel completely at home labelling said booers as “cocks”.

I have about 15 years on this forum of explaining why I feel this way and thus feel no need to further explain why I feel this way.

Cocks.

UTB
I don’t boo either but if you’ve bought your ticket and all that. This season is a car crash. Let’s see who is there next year.
I don’t want to get involved in this, quite pathetic, argument but just want to point out that this comment does seem to ignore the many ex-professional players who have said just how much crowd abuse effected their game. Many of which were on significantly more than £1m per year.

I don’t want to get involved in this, quite pathetic, argument but just want to point out that this comment does seem to ignore the many ex-professional players who have said just how much crowd abuse effected their game. Many of which were on significantly more than £1m per sufx

Ok.

Cocks.

UTB
I think cocks who call cocks who boo are all cocks.

I have twelvty years being an arrogant cock and calling cocks who boo at cocks, cocks.

Let that sink in to whomever that applies to (I really mean you buttercup).

Ok.

Cocks.

UTB
Cock

Have you ?

Seriously, do you ??

Out of curiosity, why ?

UTB
Absolutely it does.
If you think as fans you can't get into the heads of the opposition or make a difference to your own team, what's the point of even going?
And you think being paid more males you care less? Nah.

i didnt boo, with all the stories i dont blame people, because the player or agent was being quite 2 faced with how he loved being at the club & then in private making it quite adamant he doesnt want to be here next year. i did find it funny that people kept it up for 25 mins. so it wasnt quite bryan robson in a charity game levels

Absolutely it does.
If you think as fans you can't get into the heads of the opposition or make a difference to your own team, what's the point of even going?
And you think being paid more males you care less? Nah.
Maybe this is right.

My opinion is that strong minded players will have the ability to block out negative vibes and negative “energy”. Some will even receive specific training and coaching to learn how to do exactly that. To block it out.

Now quite how many of those on show yesterday could be described as strong minded …………………..!

Maybe our skipper and .”talisman” could step forwards and explain this better than I ever could 😉.

UTB

Maybe this is right.

My opinion is that strong minded players will have the ability to block out negative vibes and negative “energy”. Some will even receive specific training and coaching to learn how to do exactly that. To block it out.

Now quite how many of those on show yesterday could be described as strong minded …………………..!

Maybe our skipper and .”talisman” could step forwards and explain this better than I ever could 😉.

UTB

IMG_0834.png

And as for Wilder, my patience is wearing incredibly thin with regard to his views towards HIS skipper and self proclaimed talisman.

YOU made him skipper and then in the next breath YOU bemoan a lack of leadership.

Wobble head time gaffer. Start to see the wood for the trees or this current tenure of yours might just go the same way as the last one ended. Badly !!

UTB

Just didn’t get the tits that we’re booing him , the lad was an integral part of our promotion team , he has every right to decide to run his contract down , he didn’t ask for a transfer the club decided to sell him ... but then again there’s a few bellends that think everyone who leaves is a Judas ⚔️

Those who hang about until the last player leaves the pitch will have seen him acknowledge applause from punters in the South Stand.

Let‘s face it - he made the right decision for himself last summer.

Absolute not

Never

I was too busy booing our lot

Don't see that there was any reason to boo him, if anything it inspired him to run about a bit and he looked dangerous every time he carried the ball, rather than his usual Burnley role of standing near the centre circle pointing where he's absolutey harmless.

On the other hand, Burnley booing BBD worked as he's much less lethargic than Berge to begin with, so firing him up even more than he was to start with made him try too hard so he was trying to run through people and take everyone on alone rather than playing simple passes.

If Ndiaye ever plays at the Lane against us, you can guarantee some braindead twats will boo him.

Back
Top Bottom