Did you boo Sander.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Didn’t boo him cus I couldn’t be arsed, don’t blame others for doing so.

Our fans are more than entitled to vent the frustrations of this season in any way they see fit. Clubs lucky they’ve even turned up to watch this fucking circus

Our fans are more than entitled to vent the frustrations of this season in any way they see fit. Clubs lucky they’ve even turned up to watch this fucking circus
Fans are allowed to vent in many ways, some of them make you a dickhead though. If you feel entitled to shout that Jack Robinson a useless Scouse cunt from 2 meters away as someone did last season, you're a nob.

That's OK, neither could the whole of the Kop
I’m slightly ashamed to admit that jt but this season has just numbed me. I thought it couldn’t get worse than the Adkin’s season for me but as I probably should have expected United to provide a hold my beer season.

I’m slightly ashamed to admit that jt but this season has just numbed me. I thought it couldn’t get worse than the Adkin’s season for me but as I probably should have expected United to provide a hold my beer season.
Not gonna lie I'm just showing up as I've already paid for the games

If you did, please understand you are a cock.

That is all I have to say.

You know who you are !!!!!!

UTB
Hi Buttercup,

I booed him because I'd had a few beers on an empty stomach and it was the most fun I've had watching this spineless bunch of cunts in a few weeks.

Did he deserve it? Couldn't give a fuck.

It's weird how his cult members are still triggered all these months later....

The whole club are lucky that there getting off quite lightly as far as I'm concerned, the biggest most embarrassing shambles of a season we've ever had and their getting a very easy ride . What happened to car park protests and such things, the majority of the players the management and definitely the board/owner deserve some fucking grief .

If you ironically cheered when our players did something routine, or got subbed, you are more of a cock than if you were booing Berge
The players need to know what most of us fans think of them. I didn't cheer or boo by the way but I totally get why people ironically cheer when the worst keeper we have ever had does what he should do and a Brazilian who just points and waves all game gets subbed off.

I didn't boo anyone, but I did give their bloke pelters who was injured, but not injured enough to be able to roll back into the pitch.

Cheating twat.

Sander has my sympathy. He's jumped ship and will still end up in the Championship next season

Hi Buttercup,

I booed him because I'd had a few beers on an empty stomach and it was the most fun I've had watching this spineless bunch of cunts in a few weeks.

Did he deserve it? Couldn't give a fuck.

It's weird how his cult members are still triggered all these months later....
If you would like to justify your actions on birra morreti or whatever you might have been taking in, you are deluding yourself.

It’s a very specific course of action that you have taken that mirrors that of a petulant child that has not managed to convince those around him / her that throwing toys out the pram should NOT be greeted by the distain it so richly deserves.

Where mummy and daddy bow to the petulance and do fuck all about it.

And you wonder why society is royally fucked !!!!

UTB

I gave him dogs abuse until I turned those efforts onto Souza, Trusty and the keeper instead.
And what?
Then hear this. And I am no psychologist but perhaps understand a wee bit more about it than the average bear !!!

The projection of negative energy you so vividly describe is PERHAPS more of an endorsement of your own personal situation than that of any of the people behind the ropes that you are projecting insults at.

Perhaps !!

UTB

If you did, please understand you are a cock.

That is all I have to say.

You know who you are !!!!!!

UTB
No..should have booed the chairman who should've sold a player when we were relegated, but wanted to stay to get us promoted, helped get us promoted, then got sold. Berge never asked to leave and is on no more money at Burnley, Fucking Burnley FGS!

No..should have booed the chairman who should've sold a player when we were relegated, but wanted to stay to get us promoted, helped get us promoted, then got sold. Berge never asked to leave and is on no more money at Burnley, Fucking Burnley FGS!
As far as the transfer is concerned, i disagree.

It is claimed, and has NOT been refuted, that SB would not commit to the club. That said, the club is then put in a very difficult position when a saleable asset can walk free gratis a few months later when somewhere between £12m-£15m presents itself.

I can berate the chairman about boatloads of different stuff, the transfers of SB and IN not being among them !!

UTB

Back
Top Bottom