Derby close to agreeing fee for Rob Hulse!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

beightonblade

On yer bike !
Reaction score
Copied/Pasted from another Blade site.

Can only assume if that's true that a player like Hulse has his price, after Blackie said he wasn't for sale. To do all three, that is raising funds, lowering the wage bill and bringing players in all at once, is a tough call.

There's a lot of love for the incredible Hulse at BDTBL but depending on their offer, we should at least consider it. Mind you, to Championship rivals? It'd have to be a very good offer.

Any idea where it came from?

There's a lot of love for the incredible Hulse at BDTBL but depending on their offer, we should at least consider it. Mind you, to Championship rivals? It'd have to be a very good offer.

Any idea where it came from?

Derby;)

I'm unsure about this one, Hulse did great for us in the prem but hasn't looked himself since the injury (Norwich apart) and I'd be fairly confident that Stead would be able to come in as the first choice substitute striker. An offer coming in from a Championship rival would have to be a very good offer I'd agree TA.

Hulse did a fantastic job for us in the prem, and it was always going to be tough to come back from his injury.
If he has a full pre-season without getting a knock he might be back to his best.

Hulse did a fantastic job for us in the prem, and it was always going to be tough to come back from his injury.
If he has a full pre-season without getting a knock he might be back to his best.

Agreed.
But then every player has his price & Blackwell has said he will be trimming back our strikers.
I reckon he's off!

I think he deserves another season after a solid pre-season schedual (sp).

I understand what your saying

But he had still had 10 games this season

I think that is plenty and to be fair i dont really think he improved greatly in that time

hopefully he could prove me wrong

I understand what your saying

But he had still had 10 games this season

I think that is plenty and to be fair i dont really think he improved greatly in that time

hopefully he could prove me wrong

Takes alot longer than 10 games after a broken leg to get back to your best. I think he deserves the opportunity.

Takes alot longer than 10 games after a broken leg to get back to your best. I think he deserves the opportunity.

And sometimes never, he's been playing since January, admittedly with Beattie injured. And he's started 10 games and come on in about 10. It depends on the offer though in all fairness, he could be worth keeping depending on it.

let them both go for me :)
however out of the two i would rather keep webber

I think with Hulse it's a confidence issue. He was doing so well in the Premiership and knew that the crowd would be expecting some of the same when he got back on to the pitch.

Unfortunately it hasn't happened YET. I think a loan would be a better move with regards to Hulse and then assess whether we sell him or not.

You've also got to think if he's mentally fit too. Breaking your leg can be a terrifying thing and he may still feel a little edgy about it.

Back
Top Bottom