Delay to the match at the end of game

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's funny how people can see two completely different games. Apart from the ridiculous corner decision, which did ultimately lead to their 2nd goal (although I am convinced we would have conceded again today anyway), I thought he had a very decent game.
Me too. He got the corner wrong but otherwise I'm struggling to remember what else he got wrong. My mates thought he was shite though.

Football is all about opinions........

Some people love to be offended. If not for themselves, then on behalf of others.

If there was a racist incident,then quite rightly the club should (and no doubt will) come down on it like a tonne of bricks as it has no place in football or society (as we all know).

That said, shall we at least wait to hear what the facts are first and what is proved beyond rumours and heresy? As said, a lot of people do seem overly keen to condem before any facts are known. Some on here would be worse than Judge Jeffrey's at the Bloody Assizes.
It stems from the woke lefty lot who have to be seen to be not racist, remember if you don't join in with them you are part of the problem. ;)

It stems from the woke lefty lot who have to be seen to be not racist, remember if you don't join in with them you are part of the problem. ;)

To be honest, those types of people get on my tits. Go completely overboard in trying to show the world how disgusted they are. Yes we know it's wrong, we are generally speaking, all on the same page with what is right and what is clearly wrong, but we don't all jump up and down demanding people be strung up before we know the truth. They are just sad attention seeking individuals (as are anyone who is a racist to make it very clear).

It's funny how people can see two completely different games. Apart from the ridiculous corner decision, which did ultimately lead to their 2nd goal (although I am convinced we would have conceded again today anyway), I thought he had a very decent game.
That's what happens when you reply to someone who only ever posts hyperbolic garbage, and then flounces when asked to explain their posts

Obviously there needs to be no tolerance for racism. That goes without saying.
But,
The whole incident took 3 or 4 minutes to resolve with no ball in play. Ref had added 8 but the match finished at 99 mins so we only had around 5 mins of actual extra time to play during extra time. It looked like orchestrated chaos from Luton to stop us having any time to get an equaliser.

I sit back of F block on south . Confused me when Morris thought he should have got a corner and had a tantrum . What I think happened was a bell end gave it him tracking back. Morris went over to forth official moaning about something . Tim Krul deserved a mention for being a complete wanker getting involved and winding our fans up at the end and when heading down the tunnel. Luton obviously touchy since the incident at Bournemouth but I don’t like Edwards who like to wind people up. Have to say there was a few new faces on SS today still pissed up from yesterday . Whoever you are fuck off out of our club and don’t come back

I sit back of F block on south . Confused me when Morris thought he should have got a corner and had a tantrum . What I think happened was a bell end gave it him tracking back. Morris went over to forth official moaning about something . Tim Krul deserved a mention for being a complete wanker getting involved and winding our fans up at the end and when heading down the tunnel. Luton obviously touchy since the incident at Bournemouth but I don’t like Edwards who like to wind people up. Have to say there was a few new faces on SS today still pissed up from yesterday . Whoever you are fuck off out of our club and don’t come back
Tim Krul is a first class piece of shit.

Plenty of Neanderthals on here tonight. The nerve of those people disgusted at alleged racist abuse? And those putting forward they heard such abhorrent speech? Snowflakes, stop choosing to be offended.

Just be a normal person and condemn it, full stop. Nobody on here has sentenced any individual to life behind bars. ‘Not racist, but…’.

A few people around me said they heard something and a blokes was doing monkey impressions. It all kicked off at the end with quite a few Luton players coming over, and two blokes giving them some verbals back.

It's all alleged at the moment though. We've never been like that as a club, so I'm quite surprised tbh.
We have, all clubs have them…sadly!!

Just as I heard

I personally didn’t hear it and we should let the club and SYP et al look into it further but to be honest whoever has shouted the comments need to look themselves in the mirror. Put aside “alleged racist comments” just bringing yourself to that level where you get wound up enough to shout that type of language in front of kids and others for me isn’t on. People are using social media to justify what he said was fat c**t rather than black c**t if you don’t lower yourself to that level in the first place it sorts its out. I can imagine it was the former as in fat (Carlton Morris isn’t exactly fat but that’s another story) but why do grown men think it’s suitable in this day and age to abuse anyone is bonkers. What effect does this person actually think it will have screaming that, didn’t exactly get us 3 points

So you are telling me that he was anywhere near as bad as some of the other refs we have had this season? Really?
He's the worst Ref I have seen this season. He looked like he was a Sheffield Sunday League Ref and who had been given a County Cup game to Ref, same goes for the linesmen or whatever they are called now..

Complete shitshow all round.

I cottoned on straight away that Morris was reporting a comment to the fourth official due to my seat in the South Stand, largely due to the reaction of the officials.

Plenty of fans around me understandably assumed he was remonstrating the decision against him shielding the ball near the corner flag.

Assuming he was racially abused which is probably likely if he felt the need to report (but without being a witness you have to be a bit wary when I remember how many accused Lee Croft of being racist when he actually said quicker) then hopefully the matter is appropriately dealt with.

Sadly I fear our club will get some bad publicity tomorrow considering the knee before kick off and referee today.

However, I hope some other incidents don't get ignored or lumped in as acceptable responses to the Morris abuse.

It's not that many years ago that unnecessary or OTT goading of opposition fans resulted in a yellow card for inciting the crowd. Today the pundits say its just banter.

Doughty was a complete cunt.

The behaviour of the Luton players and staff at the end in front of the South Stand was bang out of order and could have caused far worse disorder.

Fair play to the Luton player who was asking why they were going off there when I assume he was pointing nearly 50 yards to the point where Morris was abused.

Tim Kruhl and Doughty were absolute tools at the end and went beyond banter.

Players being cunts and inciting trouble shouldn't be ignored either.

Plenty of Neanderthals on here tonight. The nerve of those people disgusted at alleged racist abuse? And those putting forward they heard such abhorrent speech? Snowflakes, stop choosing to be offended.

Just be a normal person and condemn it, full stop. Nobody on here has sentenced any individual to life behind bars. ‘Not racist, but…’.
How can you be disgusted at an alleged anything? If a comment was made, then whoever was responsible should be prosecuted. However, all we know is that a complaint has been made. I haven't heard one comment yet from a fan who heard the comment.

He's the worst Ref I have seen this season. He looked like he was a Sheffield Sunday League Ref and who had been given a County Cup game to Ref, same goes for the linesmen or whatever they are called now..

All about opinions. I thought he let the game flow and was generally sound in his decision making, bar the obvious error for the corner and I thought Hamer's booking was a bit harsh.

I have seen much much worse to be honest but I accept the bar is pretty fucking low in general.

Apparently the bloke on South Stand posited to Morris that the Existentialist view of material freedom was independent of any notion of human nature. Morris turned round and countered that the bloke's philosophical argument was fundamentally flawed and that he was talking complete bollocks. Then it all kicked off big time.

Obviously there needs to be no tolerance for racism. That goes without saying.
But,
The whole incident took 3 or 4 minutes to resolve with no ball in play. Ref had added 8 but the match finished at 99 mins so we only had around 5 mins of actual extra time to play during extra time. It looked like orchestrated chaos from Luton to stop us having any time to get an equaliser.
It took 90 seconds at most.

No alleged about it. Saw it happen with my own eyes. Some fat bald bloke clearly saying things on the south stand.
Elaborate then if he said something enlighten us all as to what was said 🙄

If anyone did abuse Carlton Morris they will rightly get their just desserts but until then it is an alleged incident.

I think it was the gesture.

I saw the bloke in the stands holding his arms out to indicate - I assumed - the aforementioned abuse about being a hefty chap. Because Morris was being a mardy arse.

Clearly this has been interpreted by the player as a "monkey" gesture.

I wasn't within hearing distance, but my immediate reaction was to the former rather than the latter.

To me it was a clear ploy to waste time by Morris after he sat down and had his little tantrum by the corner flag after not getting a corner. Morris through his actions over the last few years has proved himself to be one of the most egregious cheats in the leagues and an experienced ref would have nipped him in the bud earlier.

I think it was the gesture.

I saw the bloke in the stands holding his arms out to indicate - I assumed - the aforementioned abuse about being a hefty chap. Because Morris was being a mardy arse.

Clearly this has been interpreted by the player as a "monkey" gesture.

I wasn't within hearing distance, but my immediate reaction was to the former rather than the latter.

The closest I've found to what I saw is the ASL sign for - funnily enough - fat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom