Deep Pockets

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

JayGreen17

Reaction score
I hope the Prince has them as he’s going to need them to get back up or even retain champ status without CWAK, this is a disaster. One awful season, a season of if it could go wrong it would, covid, no fans, injuries.....

So if it true then whats the plan Prince....

I hope the Prince has them as he’s going to need them to get back up or even retain champ status without CWAK, this is a disaster. One awful season, a season of if it could go wrong it would, covid, no fans, injuries.....

What a load of bollocks 😂
All this ‘we’re going back to league one’ shit is getting out of hand

Let’s just rename the club to Wilder United FC
Fuck me

He's not taking the entire squad with him you know.

If he goes to Celtic he might take a lot of them.

Celtic haven't got the cash - biggest signing they've made in the last few years is about £10m

They can have Lundstram though.

If he goes to Celtic he might take a lot of them.
Playing fucking Falkirk and Dunfermline four times a year. That league is utter, utter wank. And don’t give me that Celtic v Rangers rivalry and hostility, they obviously haven’t been on the West Street Serengeti after we’ve played the Pigs.

Playing fucking Falkirk and Dunfermline four times a year. That league is utter, utter wank. And don’t give me that Celtic v Rangers rivalry and hostility, they obviously haven’t been on the West Street Serengeti after we’ve played the Pigs.
Yeah I know, I live there! Stupid but hey the fiercest rivalry ever a bit like the Korean 'cease fire'.

I don't think they have pockets in a dishdasha

What a load of bollocks 😂
All this ‘we’re going back to league one’ shit is getting out of hand

Let’s just rename the club to Wilder United FC
Fuck me
Can’t remember you disagreeing with posters who said we would go down again next season with Wilder in charge? And before you say it I didn’t say you said it but plenty of people did and you never called them out and say they were taking bollocks.
We may not go down but in my opinion and lost of people within footballs opinion we aren’t coming back up either.

The Prince doesn't need the deep pockets some parachute money and Champ wages a far cry from PL wages.
If he ever gets another chance at promotion he had better find investment if you are paying the lowest wages in the league you won't last long.

Back
Top Bottom