Deep doodoo

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

toledo

Reaction score
I’m in the Hope Valley for Bradwell Well Dressing Week.

Went into Sheffield yesterday and bought a lot stuff from the SUFC store at Bramall Lane.

I just opened the Star online and saw that Berge is on the brink of a move to Burnley of all teams.

If this happens and Nydieye (sp) sold, we are in for a horrific season. I will take 4th from bottom but I’m struggling to see how we will win games without our two best players

A very disappointed Toledo.

Last edited:

I will take 14 points this season (Not talking about Woodrow Wilson's)

I think we’re (nearly) all geared for relegation this season, I do want to see us at least put up a fight though.

Look on the bright side, we might only lose 1 game to Wendy next season!!

Got to admit when Berge went I fell kinda sick and it was all over.
Then I had chance to settle down, in came Hamer, in came Souza, Davies as a wild card and remembering Berge influenced about 1 in 5 in the Championship, suddenly it's coming up roses.

Then I had chance to settle down, in came Hamer, in came Souza, Davies as a wild card and remembering Berge influenced about 1 in 5 in the Championship, suddenly it's coming up roses.
I was opposite, when Berge went i knew we could do better, was expecting Doyle, but Hamer was a welcome surprise, although I still expect Doyle before the end of the window.

D
Dooo doooo is good for roses esp horse dooo dooo👍

My mates claim to fame, her stood next to Gail Platt at a bus stop. 🤔🫣

Back
Top Bottom