VAR Dear Sir

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

GreasyChipBeattie

Reaction score
I am writing to inform you of my dissatisfaction at the way I have been treated by your organisation.
Earlier this year, I purchased a replacement item which I expected would perform to the same reasonable standard as previous similar items I had enjoyed.
I was particularly looking forward to the 'new improved feature', but feel bitterly disappointed with the latest design, which unfortunately isn't working properly and is severely detracting from my enjoyment of my purchase.
It seems I'm not the only one experiencing this problem.
According to newspaper and TV reports, there are tens of 1,000's of other people who have had a similar experience to me.
Despite many previous complaints, I feel really disappointed that the issue seems to be being ignored.
All I've had so far is the recognition that although there is a known fault and that you are only 70% happy with how the product is performing, there are no immediate plans to rectify the issue.
I don't know of any other situation where customers are treated so shoddily.
Is it really acceptable that you refuse to offer a fix for the problem, or at least suspend the latest feature until you've had chance to redesign it to make it fit for purpose?
Yours,
A very disappointed consumer.

I am writing to inform you of my dissatisfaction at the way I have been treated by your organisation.
Earlier this year, I purchased a replacement item which I expected would perform to the same reasonable standard as previous similar items I had enjoyed.
I was particularly looking forward to the 'new improved feature', but feel bitterly disappointed with the latest design, which unfortunately isn't working properly and is severely detracting from my enjoyment of my purchase.
According to newspaper and TV reports, there are tens of 1,000's of other people who have had a similar experience to me.
Despite many previous complaints, I feel really disappointed that the issue seems to be being ignored.
All I've had so far is the recognition that although there is a known fault and that you are only 70% happy with how the product is performing, there are no immediate plans to rectify the issue.
Is it really acceptable that you refuse to offer a fix for the problem, or at least suspend the latest feature until you've had chance to redesign it to make it fit for purpose?
Yours,
Sand in your vaseline?

PS....Thank you for your bundles of money but have to say the quality of your product is not as good as all the hype suggests.

Yours,
Another Crab industries customer ?

Yours,

Did you get a reply from “Jack Rabbitt vibrators”?

Back
Top Bottom