Dean Brill

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Foxy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Has looked a good keeper on the few occaisions i've seen Luton play this season....

Sheffield United have launched a bid to capture Luton Town's Dean Brill.
Thestar.co.uk can exclusively reveal that representatives from Bramall Lane contacted the administrators currently running the operation at Kenilworth Road to express their interest in the 22-year-old goalkeeper who is also interesting today's visitors and Yorkshire rivals Hull City.
But United hope to steal a march on those two sides by completing a deal, possibly on Monday, before loaning Brill back to the financially stricken League One outfit for the remainder of the season.

Brill, Luton's young player of the year, has risen to prominence since the arrival of former United assistant manager Kevin Blackwell in Bedfordshire.

Hopefuly his ability will match that of his surname:)

According to the ever reliable Mirror, Crystal Palace will battle with Sheffield United to capture Luton goalkeeper Dean Brill.

Why sign another keeper when we have two great keepers already?

For starters you can always improve on what you have, not to mention Bennets 35/36? and we'll need an understudy for Paddy. I don't see what harm a promising young goalkeeper would do to us, might even challenge Paddy:)

Why sign another keeper when we have two great keepers already?

I wouldn't say either keeper we had was amazing, I think if this Brill is as good as the 2 performances I have seen of him.... it's a good shout.

Been linked to him again, didnt see sign that Jamaican? keeper not long ago or..?

We were going to sign that jamaican but didn't his work permit get turned down?

Back
Top Bottom