Deals Already Done ???

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Rebster72

Reaction score
Is there a chance that some of the 4 rumoured signings have already been completed ?
My reasoning …….

1. Are the club waiting til the sponsor has been confirmed so as to parade the new signings in the new kit ?
2. Is this why there has been no more training footage on our YouTube channel since Tuesday because the players are already training with the rest of the team ?

Just a thought.

You never know! We are a month out from the start of the season and so far the most exciting news we've had is Robinson's contract extension. So I'm hoping something happens this week!

Is there a chance that some of the 4 rumoured signings have already been completed ?
My reasoning …….

1. Are the club waiting til the sponsor has been confirmed so as to parade the new signings in the new kit ?
2. Is this why there has been no more training footage on our YouTube channel since Tuesday because the players are already training with the rest of the team ?

Just a thought.
Almost definitely YES

My reasoning …….

Just a thought.
I think 2. has a very good chance of being correct.

Any ideas on this T-Blade ?

My reasoning …….

Just a thought.
If the players were already training with us I think the cat would be out of the bag wouldn't it? I don't see how that would be kept quiet with journalists etc sniffing around

If the players were already training with us I think the cat would be out of the bag wouldn't it? I don't see how that would be kept quiet with journalists etc sniffing around

Journalists sniffing around or James Shield stood outside shirecliffe chain-smoking a pack of Lambert & Butler.

My reasoning …….

Just a thought.

Don't come on here suggesting something quite plausible like this.

When the real truth is the entire squad got sold on Wednesday for a million quid, so we will be able to turn the undersoil heating on in the winter.

Don't come on here suggesting something quite plausible like this.

When the real truth is the entire squad got sold on Wednesday for a million quid, so we will be able to turn the undersoil heating on in the winter.

Considering Slimane is the closest to coming through the door and only coming Into Sheffield to do his medical later today... Sadly it's more hopium than anything.

Had that email today.

My god that new training gear looks tacky as hell to me 🤮

And as for the prices 😆
Yeah 100% agreed there, for me i like a good technical t-shirt/polo shirt for outdoor walks or as a base layer but wouldn't go anywhere near that stuff!

He says Billy Sharp's a cunt.
He does and for that reason I can't communicate with Fallowfield anymore unless I train as a psychiatric nurse either to wrestle this idiot to the ground or be the guy who sticks the syringe in him. Even at my late stage of life that sounds appealing, they should use that in a recruitment campaign.

Back
Top Bottom