Davies. Out for the rest of the season!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

TJ blade

Reaction score
That what you get signing players with a long list of injuries, thanks hecky!

Rest of the season is how long? Any sort of injury that isn't extremely trivial will be for the rest of the season at this stage (especially if you stop using anyone that is useful upon relegation being confirmed)

Quite worrying the more you think about it. He wanted to keep Sharp too and he is barely getting off the bench at Hull.
Which is why I'm guessing our favourite pantomime villain Prince was reluctant to give the old regime a big budget with which to hit he transfer market....

Maybe he is a bit smarter than we think....

I thought Wilder said he would be back towards back end of the season.

To be honest I wouldn’t risk any of the players towards the end of the season. Best to let them rest for longer. Think Wilder said something similar with Brewster too.

I thought Wilder said he would be back towards back end of the season.

To be honest I wouldn’t risk any of the players towards the end of the season. Best to let them rest for longer. Think Wilder said something similar with Brewster too.
It seemed to me like a risk signing knowing his injury record at Everton, it was straight out of Wilders book... cheap and we might be able to do something with him. Even though Hecky signed him, another one whats never fit sadly.

It seemed to me like a risk signing knowing his injury record at Everton, it was straight out of Wilders book... cheap and we might be able to do something with him. Even though Hecky signed him, another one whats never fit sadly.
Agree it’s a weird signing. But everyone at the club has a hamstring injury. A disastrous pre season derailed us before we started.

We were always fit under Wilder next season we will need that back too. I think with a good pre season behind him and in the championship he could be an important player.

Saying that I would have a ready made replacement on the bench ready to step in.

Back
Top Bottom