Player Suggestion David Datro Fofana

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Micky Narker

Reaction score
Chelsea still trying to sign every player under sun and since they can't hit a cow's arse with a banjo want Nkunku, Jackson etc.

Fofana hasn't had a sniff there and could be even further down the pecking order soon.

That's why they are selling tje boys who came through their academy as they count as 100% profit in the calculation

Absolutely no chance of signing Fofana. Chelsea only really farm players out on loan abroad.

Absolutely no chance of signing Fofana. Chelsea only really farm players out on loan abroad.
Not sure that’s completely true. Abraham, Mount, Gallagher, Gilmour, James, Colwill, Ampadu have all spent time on loan in the UK and that’s just off the top of my head.

Not sure that’s completely true. Abraham, Mount, Gallagher, Gilmour, James, Colwill, Ampadu have all spent time on loan in the UK and that’s just off the top of my head.

In recent years that trend has stopped as they need to comply with FFP even more. Foreign loans net them more money, there's no such thing as a cheap loan from Chelsea.

In recent years that trend has stopped as they need to comply with FFP even more. Foreign loans net them more money, there's no such thing as a cheap loan from Chelsea.
I agree there’s no cheap loan from Chelsea but Colwill has just spent last season on loan at Brighton so they must still be willing to loan domestically.

How do foreign loans net them more money than sending them to the ‘richest league in the world’?

Plenty of Chelsea players out on loan at all levels in the uk

Back
Top Bottom