Dave Kitson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

from twitter

"@football_focus6: Sheffield united have signed pompy striker dave kitson #twitterblades #SUFC #pompy #PFC"

followed by:

@JLHunter90: there has been a mix up in comunications regarding kitson, things seemed to have stalled, just watch this space

and:

like i just said, things seemed to have stalled and we apologise for announcing uncomfirmed news.

and:

as things stand Dave kitson will NOT be signing for sheffield united unless the situation changes,

from twitter

"@football_focus6: Sheffield united have signed pompy striker dave kitson #twitterblades #SUFC #pompy #PFC"

followed by:

@JLHunter90: there has been a mix up in comunications regarding kitson, things seemed to have stalled, just watch this space

and:

like i just said, things seemed to have stalled and we apologise for announcing uncomfirmed news.

and:

as things stand Dave kitson will NOT be signing for sheffield united unless the situation changes,

Why do these headlines always involve us?
Its about time no players were mentioned until signed.

For what its worth i dont think he is the type of player we should be targeting.

The wrong side of 30 & we already have Cresswell & Porter.

We need young pacey players.

Why do these headlines always involve us?
Its about time no players were mentioned until signed.

Headlines? it's a few people playing "ITK" on twitter following on from Mr Kitson frequenting a couple of matches and having a chat with the powers that be.

Oh and a bit has been in The Sun.

Headlines? it's a few people playing "ITK" on twitter following on from Mr Kitson frequenting a couple of matches and having a chat with the powers that be.

Oh and a bit has been in The Sun.

Ok maybe i was being abit dramatic about headlines. But still, he is not the type of player we need to be targeting.

Back
Top Bottom