Darron Gibson ? ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
anyone know if the rumour is true
he is coming on a season long loan ?

heard he was seen at the lane this morning ?

I think everyone has been seen down the Lane at some point.

Was a car with blacked out windows and the reg: G18 SON there too?? :rolleyes:

i heard someone mention that he was seen at the lane a few days. some guy was buying his ticket for the preston match and has he was leaving hes supposed to have spotted someone he thought that looked like darren gibson getting out a car at the lane. i kinda doubt it was him but who knows.

We've no chance of signing Darron Gibson, either permanently or on loan. And why would we wany him? He can't even spell "Darren" properly, Mousey would go berserk for starters. Imagine every match; there's be a high-pitched scream "It's with an 'E'!!!! A bloody 'E', not an 'O', you whey-faced paltroon!"

And that, m'lud, is why.

This was just a Bladesmad rumour wasn't it ? Bearing in mind he was in Fergie's '2nd XI' last season featuring in Champions League games, I can't see it somehow, particularly as I can't recall Fergie bringing in any midfielders this summer and it's unlikely he's going to get as many games out of Scholes/Giggs this season.

This was just a Bladesmad rumour wasn't it ? Bearing in mind he was in Fergie's '2nd XI' last season featuring in Champions League games, I can't see it somehow, particularly as I can't recall Fergie bringing in any midfielders this summer and it's unlikely he's going to get as many games out of Scholes/Giggs this season.

Didn't he score 2 goals again Bayern at home when they got knocked. Must be a certainty for the Lane! I am pretty sure other managers in the prem would if it was the case ie big Sam etc; However is just the type of attacking goalscoring type we need so we can move Britton back

I saw him play for Man Utd against West Ham last season. He looked very promising!

Bit of an outrageous rumour this....in the polite sense :)

He is on the fringes of the first team at Old Trafford and will probably start at least a dozen games this season plus sub appearances. Knowing a few genuine Man U fans as I do, ive been told that he is very much in the first team picture and is considered serious competition for the likes of Fletcher, Scholes etc.

Its not beyond possiblity but I highly doubt he will be sent out on loan. Very much in Fergie's thoughts so wishful thinking I reckon.

I'd be over the moon if this were true but I can't see this happening at all - I reckon he'll be in fergie's 25 man squad.

the 25 man squad could be the key as you have scholes, giggs, carrick, fletcher, hernandez, valencia, park, anderson and Gibson on the fringe if he doesn't make it he is 22 so would need to go out on loan as you can only use players under 21 for injuries.

Back
Top Bottom