Daily Mail, Sheffield United dig at ex manager

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

some people search so long and hard to find & make things don't they

I don't read the DM, but not sure you can condemn the modern publication in response to an editorial slant back in the 1930s! 🤣
Pfft, don't see why not. I've still not forgiven Gil Reese for missing that sitter against Bristol City in 1970! So Hitler is a piece of piss!!! 🤣🤣

Only people who want to find something to moan about, will find it in that.

Daily mail is an awful awful rag.

That said I think it might have been a bit of a dig a t Wilders record this season.
Strange way to put it all.
The prince has set out a bit of a pr against wilder since him leaving. That whole interview on sky for starters.

Nice to see Slav speak with respect though, and I do think that post wilder he's best we could get at this time on paper.

I am pleased for Heckingbottom too and think he did a reasonable job in tough circumstances. Do think if wilder was here probably would have picked up comparable points too but take nothing away from Heckingbottom. Seems a good guy.

It's just a formal document from the board as a collective which goes on record rather than a media statement from 'the club'.
Yeah, that's a standard way of writing a resolution of thanks. It's strange that we posted it on the website though.

facts are not digs
just thanking hecks for making our points total not look as catastrophic as it might have done
Wilder should have got 30 points in his tenure to avoid criticism

Back
Top Bottom