Cue meltdown

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I hope you're right of course, but I think a result is heading their way

Fingers crossed they get thumped but Carlost keeps his job :)

to be honest - not all of last years "we did well brigade" will do well this year, and some who did poor(ish) will do well.

Just perhaps - Bristol, QPR, and us could cause a few surprises and pigs/Reading/Fulham do poorly.

Just got a sneaky feeling about QPR as their manager seems a 100% football man. It matters to him in a genuine sort of way that I like to see.

UTB

Did well again today, shame about service but it's early days, still hoping for a couple of big signings as I think we're lacking, but the glue needs time to set.

just after I'd forgiven the club for signing Marlon King. We don't even have the excuse of being desperate this time.

Glad I'm fucking off to New Zealand for a year next week. I'll be taking no interest in our season if this is true.

Any regrets?

;)

Any regrets?

;)

Genuinely I have taken less interest, but I haven't been able to keep away and I have watched the last two games.

That said, I do hate it when Evans comes on and I stand by the idea that we simply don't need him. He's crocked and out of shape and if it was anyone else, I think people would be saying what a waste of £500k.

I'll be delighted if he doesn't play for us again and few could argue he's added absolutely nothing this season.

But good post!

De ja vu?

;)

Think the Madine meltdown will beat this one eventually but there's a long way to go!

Well, this was a colossal failure. Madine can hardly be worse...

Back
Top Bottom