Could McFadzean be the new K'Mc?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

highpeakblade

Shoreham Street - Til Death Us Do Part
Reaction score
As the title says, I think he's more than ready, he's impressed me with his confidence and his ability to read the game, link up with other players and slip the ball through in dangerous areas.

The lad deserves a proper run out now. Please don't leave him on the bench and frustrate him and possibly even set him back DW,

I'm surprised more people haven't thought about this one? He's a tailor made attacking replacement and links up very well around the 18 yard box in the "number 10" role that Macca was playing!

Invest some time and faith in the lad, I think he will shine and get some goals!

In short, no. McDonald's biggest asset is his ability to keep possession, even with two or three opposition players around him. I don't think McFadzean has the strength or the nouse to be able to do this yet. McFadzean also doesn't have the vision and technique of McD.

He could be an attacking midfielder, and a decent one, but he's a completely different player to KM. I think he is best off staying out wide.

Not entirely convinced about his attacking flair, from what I've seen he's more a 4-4-2 wide man, than an out and out winger. I wouldn't be surprised to see him play left back in the future.

I've only seen McFadzean once, towards the end of last season.

He didn't impress me at all.

But... what do I know?

Are you on LSD?
McFazdean?
FFS
He's struggling to get into a shit team to begin with.
Spends a lot of time out of a game.
The responsibity would explode his head.

Easy to see where the high comes from in the moniker ;)

McFazdean - playmaker.
Bwahahahahaha

McFazdean best chance of establishing himself at this stage would be at left back I reckon he'd do a decent there.

His distribution is ok and given the option to get forward he's shown he can go past players.
The responsibility of a central midfield role no way not yet

As the title says, I think he's more than ready, he's impressed me with his confidence and his ability to read the game, link up with other players and slip the ball through in dangerous areas.

The lad deserves a proper run out now. Please don't leave him on the bench and frustrate him and possibly even set him back DW,

I'm surprised more people haven't thought about this one? He's a tailor made attacking replacement and links up very well around the 18 yard box in the "number 10" role that Macca was playing!

Invest some time and faith in the lad, I think he will shine and get some goals!

bit optimistic really. he's got good potential from what i've seen, but more as a winger, not playmaker in my book. good player for the squad tho of course

HPB obviously seeing something that lots of folk don't! Nothing like Kmac, and certainly not up to the role that Kmac has recently played.

Well his name starts with Mc I guess that's one step. Don't think so though.

No. I don't think McFadzean is anywhere near the same league as McDonald. At the moment he should be out learning is craft on loan somewhere in League 2, not being touted up as the next big thing

No. I don't think McFadzean is anywhere near the same league as McDonald. At the moment he should be out learning is craft on loan somewhere in League 2, not being touted up as the next big thing

Unfortunately, we don't have a "next big thing". The worst part is, before he went, I think pretty much any Blade who has seen the team play would have said McDonald was the best player. Now, if somebody asked me, I wouldn't have a clue who to say.

We no longer have a best player. Thankfully that means that we could sell every last one of them in January and I wouldn't be even remotely disappointed.

I saw a while back on Twitter that he was treating himself to an Audi A8, then thought this is a teenager with less than a dozen first team starts at a League 1 club, who is still not proven, yet he is treating himself to a flash motor before he really has earned it

I saw a while back on Twitter that he was treating himself to an Audi A8, then thought this is a teenager with less than a dozen first team starts at a League 1 club, who is still not proven, yet he is treating himself to a flash motor before he really has earned it

Thats the problem Brownie. A league 1 young un being able to afford such a motor. They earn far too much

In short, no. McDonald's biggest asset is his ability to keep possession, even with two or three opposition players around him. I don't think McFadzean has the strength or the nouse to be able to do this yet. McFadzean also doesn't have the vision and technique of McD.

He could be an attacking midfielder, and a decent one, but he's a completely different player to KM. I think he is best off staying out wide.

Yep, agreed. McDonald could always turn the total opposite direction just as he looked to be running into an opponent. Always impressed me with that

Back
Top Bottom