Conundrum: Watch or Coach?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

toledo

Reaction score
So, tomorrow, I am assistant coach on a Boys under 10 game in Dayton, Ohio. This boys team is at the top of its league at this age level and there are abundant skills on show.

But, it conflicts with our game v Newcastle.

Should I watch SUFC or go coaching?

toledo

So, tomorrow, I am assistant coach on a Boys under 10 game in Dayton, Ohio. This boys team is at the top of its league at this age level and there are abundant skills on show.

toledo

There's no choice here. Give those lads the coaching they deserve.

toledo
Coach.

I help on Sundays and I get so much more out of that than the pro game these days

toledo
Put the kids first

Watch dem Blades win our last 4, for the biggest comeback in history.
You'll be sick as a seaside donkey if you miss out on this glory streak.

I’ve watched and supported the Blades for over 6 decades now….I think tomorrow I’ll give my expertise to the next generation of US soccer players../

And my 10 year old goalkeeper could be a future Blade, he’s that good…..

Toledo

I’ve watched and supported the Blades for over 6 decades now….I think tomorrow I’ll give my expertise to the next generation of US soccer players../

And my 10 year old goalkeeper could be a future Blade, he’s that good…..

Toledo
If he's that good, he might be worth a try this weekend. ;)

Coach but straight after game get some one to kick you in bollocks as hard as possible. You’ll have enjoyed yourself helping train kids plus you’ll still have that painful aching feeling for the best part of a week that you normally get watching Blades.

Coach but straight after game get some one to kick you in bollocks as hard as possible. You’ll have enjoyed yourself helping train kids plus you’ll still have that painful aching feeling for the best part of a week that you normally get watching Blades.
Just make sure you don’t ask a kid to kick you in the bollocks, all kinds of safeguarding issues come into play there 😜

toledo
and your only just telling us this now. we could of had you fly them out and play against newcastle, we might actualy of stood a chance of winning ;)

Coach the kids, Wilder needs the next the next generation of overlapping Centre backs to come through.

Or your other option is to sit the kids down and all watch the game together, you can highlight the lack of impact lollypop lady arms has (not sure whether this translates across the pond!)

I’ll call Wilder to sign him and he will be ready for next season … better than what we have as well….

Back
Top Bottom