[CONFIRMED] Yeates signs for Watford (official)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Official SMS Text just confirmed it. I'm happier now than when Jordan Stewart left us!

God Bless Danny Wilson, perhaps he is the messiah after all.

Now get me Hamlet

Certainly:

Doubt thou the stars are fire;
Doubt that the sun doth move;
Doubt truth to be a liar;
But never doubt I love.

Apart from the odd game, Yeates was poor so we are right to get rid. And it looks like a few more might be on their way out too. But is there any chance of us getting a few in? - ideally in the next week so they have at least a few days to get settled in before the season starts. We lack numbers, quality & pace but nobody seems to be doing anything about it.

Cotterill was twice the winger Yeates is and People think Cotts was crap. Case closed.

Cotterill was twice the winger Yeates is and People think Cotts was crap. Case closed.

Oh he was crap, for sure. No better than Yeates really. Whose bench is our departed legend occupying next season?

He was piss poor for 99% of the time that I saw him. I was genuinely chuffed when we bought him (as with many players past) only to find that he was only good for 20 minutes every 4 games. Other than than he was dog shit. Wow he hit the bar and post against Barnsley once..... he fucking missed! Goodbye and good riddance. Dogger.

Mark Yeates isn't a professional footballer.

He's a lad who likes to play and on his day will look fantastic, but as most of last season showed, he simply has no idea what to do with the ball and quickly loses interest.

Wow, that's an unusual boot-in from the forum gaffer. Ave it!

Wow, that's an unusual boot-in from the forum gaffer. Ave it!

Merely my personal opinion :), not the views of "the forum" staff :D

I have nothing against the lad, and actually, he clearly is a professional footballer... But you know what I mean :)

Merely my personal opinion :), not the views of "the forum" staff :D

I have nothing against the lad, and actually, he clearly is a professional footballer... But you know what I mean :)

I preferred your first comment - less diplomatic :)

Did someone mention diplomat (ic) ?

I remember pushing him for a start at some point last season based on stats for assists in the programme. However, I won't miss the man and his penchant for beating a man only to go back (slowly) to try and beat him again before rattling the ball off his shins. No pace, occasional decent free kick, umpteen wasted corners.

I'd put him above Jordan Stewart though Swiss. He was like one of those clowns that keep bending down to pick a ball up whilst inadvertently kicking it away each time just as his hands got near to it. I bet Stewart was on a fair whack wage wise too as Derby were skint but willing to take the little orange man off us just to get him off their wage bill / save the cost of the balls he kept slicing out of the ground.

Oh he was crap, for sure. No better than Yeates really. Whose bench is our departed legend occupying next season?

The word "bullshit" is thrown around loosely these days, however, in this particular context it is highly appropriate. Anyone that thinks Cotts was crap needs urgent medcial attention.

The word "bullshit" is thrown around loosely these days, however, in this particular context it is highly appropriate. Anyone that thinks Cotts was crap needs urgent medcial attention.

And people could say the same for those who thought he was good, it's a matter of opinion.

I find both Yeates and Cotterill to be very frustrating players and I personally wouldn't have either of them in my squad. They are both good players when they want to be but both are bad and very fucking miserable when things aren't going their way. They are a luxury that few clubs can seldom afford now.

Canst thou not minister to a mind diseas'd,
Pluck from the memory a rooted sorrow,
Raze out the written troubles of the brain,
And with some sweet oblivious antidote
Cleanse the stuff'd bosom of that perilous stuff
Which weighs upon the heart?

Canst thou not minister to a mind diseas'd,
Pluck from the memory a rooted sorrow,
Raze out the written troubles of the brain,
And with some sweet oblivious antidote
Cleanse the stuff'd bosom of that perilous stuff
Which weighs upon the heart?

Suck my balls

Lets hope his replacement can actually cross a ball

Bye Yeates and thanks for the great performances you put in week in week out..... Oh wait I mean the one or two ok performances you put in

Good riddance to bad rubbish!. I can honestly say I have not hated many Blades playersover the years but i will make an exception for that bag o shite!!!!!
UTB!

didnt realise he played 50`odd games.just showed you how ill effective he was.
cant remember his 7 goals apart from his best game at ipsbitch

He only seemed to shine in games like the one at Ipswich , when the opposition were on holiday or having an off day

He lacked innovation which is essential in a winger, MOST WINGERS ARE FRUTRATING AT TIMES
UNFORTUNATELY HE MADE BEING FRUSTRATING HIS BIGGEST ASSETT

Back
Top Bottom