Gone Elsewhere Cole Palmer

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Saw him against Seville in October. He's far too good for the championship. Somebody start it as a rumour on North Korea talk. I want to see responses like "I bet he's already driving over', "chance to play for the biggest club west of the Ural Mountains" "I remember John Sheridan".

I didn't think he'd leave on loan to be honest.
He's aaaaaaalmost good enough to make their squad every week.
I said to my old man that City don't let players like him and Foden go out.
He's far more likely to make it with them than Doyle and McAtee.

Interesting.

Saw him against Seville in October. He's far too good for the championship. Somebody start it as a rumour on North Korea talk. I want to see responses like "I bet he's already driving over', "chance to play for the biggest club west of the Ural Mountains" "I remember John Sheridan".
"I remember John Sheridan"
🤣
Quality!

Would be a brilliant addition if McAtee is staying around City's squad

I think this is far more realistic than McAtee. I think City will use him as he's readymade for their system.

Obviously a talent but has always attacked from the left side whenever I've seen him play. I'm not quite sure how he'd fit into Utd's formation.

Thinking of today's interview with Hecky he does hint at a different player from City.
He also says he hasnt contacted them about Doyle or McAtee as well though which I find hard to believe.

Anyone could come on as sub for Man City and look good in the same way Woodburn did bits for Liverpool.
Forest Green in 3 years.

Interesting as it seemed this lad was one step ahead of McAtee in the pecking order. However if true he can't have done enough for Pep to keep him in the first team squad and maybe he's going to be replaced by McAtee.

Anyone going enough for City's bench is more than good enough for us and I'd be very happy if he's one of our 2 Premier League loan players.

It’s actually quite tactically shrewd from
City to strengthen us with quality loans.

Leaving aside that we are good developers of young talent and have a more realistic prospect of giving minutes to youth - it means we are more likely to take points off their competitors in the league, but we are then weakened and disrupted in our games against them (as we can’t field the loanees).

just imagine if somehow we got a new investor walker doyle and palmer from city 😉🤔

It seems odd to keep McAtee and let Palmer go out. You’d think in terms of development progression it would be the other way. I’m not moaning though, either would be a tremendous acquisition.
pep wants mcatee round squad next season so no chance of mcatee coming back we somehow have to work a deal out with city to buy tommy doyle then loan either walker or palmer

It seems odd to keep McAtee and let Palmer go out. You’d think in terms of development progression it would be the other way. I’m not moaning though, either would be a tremendous acquisition.

The thing with Palmer is that although he’s stayed at City, he’s hardly played. Last season was only a handful of starts with the odd appearance off the bench.

I’d say McAtee’s season with us will have aided his development far more than Palmer’s season of mostly watching and contributing very little.

The thing with Palmer is that although he’s stayed at City, he’s hardly played. Last season was only a handful of starts with the odd appearance off the bench.

I’d say McAtee’s season with us will have aided his development far more than Palmer’s season of mostly watching and contributing very little.

I think you’re understating the impact of playing and training regularly with city’s first team. Getting balls from KDB, Silva, Rodri etc is something he’s not going to get here.

Might be less city players to go round given Leicester have just appointed Peps assistant - you’d have though they would be in line for some players too.

I think you’re understating the impact of playing and training regularly with city’s first team. Getting balls from KDB, Silva, Rodri etc is something he’s not going to get here.

Might be less city players to go round given Leicester have just appointed Peps assistant - you’d have though they would be in line for some players too.
It's all well receiveng balls from the likes of KBD etc but will anyone in the City squad smash into him like like JLT would?

Back
Top Bottom