club for sale???

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

blades1889

Reaction score
I have heard that Mccabe has got Birch in to promote the club to help find a buyer. It really does make you wonder where the 12million has gone from both kyle’s and 25million from tevez affairs. It seems to me that he kept that money for his self and going to sell club and fuck off.

I have heard that Mccabe has got Birch in to promote the club to help find a buyer. It really does make you wonder where the 12million has gone from both kyle’s and 25million from tevez affairs. It seems to me that he kept that money for his self and going to sell club and fuck off.

I think if you look into things, the Kyle's sale was used to offset the loss of the parachute payments and the tevez money is being paid in installments. This money will be used in the daily running of the club, McCabe mentioned this in his question and answer session that he did a while ago.

As always, others can feel free to correct me if i'm wrong, but that's how i understand it.

Iv always been under the impression that the club hasnt, not been for sale for quite a while but not necessarily been for sale like portsmouth was or the dirty side of sheffield are. But if the right offer came a long to buy the club or just to invest then McCabe would take it just about straight away IMO.

I think if you look into things, the Kyle's sale was used to offset the loss of the parachute payments and the tevez money is being paid in installments.

And as for the monies, then the Kyles have been used to cushen the blow from the lack of parachute payments like Soton said. And we havnt had the tevez given to us just like that - and McCabe said in the Q and A session that it was going to go into the runnings of the club (i think) to help us pay for certain things which hopefully it was going to give us a sort of advantage over other clubs in this league....but looks like its not working right now.

UTB

Read Trevor Birch column in the programme from the Forest game. He clearly states he has heard this 'gossip' and that there is no truth to it. His remit is to help McCabe with the day to day running of the club and to help find investment opportunities - NOT a takeover / sell out.

UTB

Read Trevor Birch column in the programme from the Forest game. He clearly states he has heard this 'gossip' and that there is no truth to it. His remit is to help McCabe with the day to day running of the club and to help find investment opportunities - NOT a takeover / sell out.

UTB

maybe, or maybe that he want us to think:confused:

Back
Top Bottom