Chelsea

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Camden Blade

Reaction score
We need to approach this game like mad dogs. Seriously though, they won't be looking forward to it. The classic example of a prima donna team. Didn't show any fight today at Everton. It'll be tough to get a result but the players have belief now. That comes from the top. That's what Hecky failed to instil. I'm sure the players are looking forward to the challenge, I'm looking forward to it. A couple of weeks ago we'd be dreading it. Now Chelsea must be. The Wilder difference.

Score the first goal and shell shock them. Our best chance will be from a set piece, not ideal when the recepients of crosses are under 6 foot, that said I'm sure Knill will work on short ball routines to keep it on the ground. The other is quick breaks on the counter. The defence need to clear the danger to Souza/Hamer to get it to the feet of McAtee/Osula/Archer, as the potential for a quick counter attack with pace is there.

There is no reason why we cannot get a positive result down there if we turn up and put in a shift. Fancy us to get a draw.
Will whats left of our defence be up to it ?

Back
Top Bottom