Chelsea 2 United 0 - report and pod

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

A great pod and well done again for fronting up.

I loved the concept of a 'shit assist' in the podcast. Perhaps you ought to copyright that for when Opta come a calling?
Ha, forgot I’d said that. We will start to track it properly (i.e. get Deadbat to review ever goal we’ve conceded) and then present our findings to Opta.

As a podcast subject idea, why not take a memorable game from United's past to discuss and put it into the wider context of the time - news headlines, music chart, cinema box office, TV highlights, fashion trends etc. Then you can cover football as well as your more favoured topics of pop culture and nostalgia.
Another great call, cheers. Shell suits likely to feature heavily.

Agree with this - we’ve been pretty dirty this season, and only got worse as it’s gone on. They do go down too easily, but we give them reason to do it.

A lot of it has been clumsiness or desperation after being physically and mentally slower than the opposition. Or just being shit, in a couple of cases. I want them all to come back fitter and faster in August; big summer and pre-season for most of them.

Put your phone down and get a personal trainer. Actually, they probably need the phone to find a personal trainer. But put it down after that.

They also do it cos they're mardy arses, and can't stomach being so outmatched by their opponents.

Back
Top Bottom