Cheers lads

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'm surprised a choice on displaying images/gifs isn't an option to opt in and out of in the browsing preferences of each poster. Any chance of one Foxy? Would seem a reasonable solution to allow everyone to enjoy the forum however they prefer.

Foxy banned it a few years ago because advertisers were complaining if I remember rightly?

It produced changes in lots of Avatars from explicit to innuendo. For example, I had a picture of a Fanny.

General point,can we not not manage to post rumours with out pictures of chesticles , or at least NSFW the post first I'm sure my employer will love asking why my browsing history has pictures and gifs of chesticles in it.

Grow up
He/She should actually be asking "why are you looking at football forums, when you should be working!??".
Tits shouldn't be the issues here!!!

He/She should actually be asking "why are you looking at football forums, when you should be working!??".
Tits shouldn't be the issues here!!!

They work for Sam Hashimi?

I have Wi-Fi at work which I can't use to access the site on my lunch hour in case some dodginess pops up. It's not a problem normally but I keep checking for updates around transfer windows.

On a more serious note, we're not exactly groaning under the weight of female posters and it's hardly surprising.

If you work for a large company and you view this site at work on a company PC, people will know. Use your phone.

giphy.gif

Used to love Meg in her younger days before she acted like a cunt on Parky and had her lips inflated.

Do pictures of football's affect your working relationships with your seniors?????

20170830_185514.png
With it being a football forum and all that!!

Back
Top Bottom