Chateauroux

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Our United World sister club Chateaurox play PSG at home tomorrow in the Coupe de France. It’ll be interesting to see how they measure up against a top team.

More here…

I’ve watched a fair few of their games and having read the build up to the game they’ll be swapping shirts before kick off.

They have trouble scoring goals at present. This is further compounded by Frances quirky suspension rule which isn’t X bookings by y date, but if you accumulate 3 bookings in a short space of time. As a result Ndour their only non-geriatric striker is suspended and so is N’Goma, one of the few midfield players likely to trouble the scorers. The other Grange, has been struggling for fitness.

I can’t imagine Sergio Ramos wetting the bed at facing two impotent wingers on Friday.

It will be minus Neymar, Mbappe and Messi but even so, if they keep it down to about 4-0 they’ll have done well.

For God’s sake, they’re selling half-half scarves!

I’ve watched a fair few of their games and having read the build up to the game they’ll be swapping shirts before kick off.

They have trouble scoring goals at present. This is further compounded by Frances quirky suspension rule which isn’t X bookings by y date, but if you accumulate 3 bookings in a short space of time. As a result Ndour their only non-geriatric striker is suspended and so is N’Goma, one of the few midfield players likely to trouble the scorers. The other Grange, has been struggling for fitness.

I can’t imagine Sergio Ramos wetting the bed at facing two impotent wingers on Friday.

It will be minus Neymar, Mbappe and Messi but even so, if they keep it down to about 4-0 they’ll have done well.

For God’s sake, they’re selling half-half scarves!
Cinquante Cinquante echarpe mon dieu!!!!!

Won’t be anything to do with us in a few months if we’re taken over. None of these clubs players are anywhere near getting into our team. Coulibaly has proved that, you’ll probably not see him start a league game imo

Won’t be anything to do with us in a few months if we’re taken over. None of these clubs players are anywhere near getting into our team. Coulibaly has proved that, you’ll probably not see him start a league game imo

Which is a shame considering how he is on FIFA 23. Someone at EA must know something we don't. He's (inexplicably) a decent player for someone who hasn't played a competitive game in the Championship.

I still have hope for Coulibaly.

In terms of Chateauroux it would need to be an exceptional talent to jump straight to United.

But via Belgium is not impossible especially as they start to build up more African links.

I'm still in the 'believe it when I see it' camp on any takeover. No point getting excited until they're on the pitch, scarf aloft, explaining how they followed us ever since Don Givens missed that penalty 😉

Are we really subject to a takeover or is Princey using it as an excuse of spending no more dosh?!

Are we really subject to a takeover or is Princey using it as an excuse of spending no more dosh?!

It would be quite the elaborate plot, simply to quash a very minor bit of fan disgruntlement.

I suspect our ITK'ers info is accurate and the takeover is from Africa and is (hopefull) fairly imminent, given everything else he's said re: the Prince.

It would be quite the elaborate plot, simply to quash a very minor bit of fan disgruntlement.

I suspect our ITK'ers info is accurate and the takeover is from Africa and is (hopefull) fairly imminent, given everything else he's said re: the Prince.
Hope kills you

I'm still in the 'believe it when I see it' camp on any takeover. No point getting excited until they're on the pitch, scarf aloft, explaining how they followed us ever since Don Givens missed that penalty 😉
50-50 scarf with SUFC on one side and BILLIONS OF QUID on the other? Or maybe FUCK FFP

Back
Top Bottom