Player Suggestion Charly Musonda

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

With respect, it's not your place to start telling the admins how to moderate the forum.

If you dislike it that much you can always not read the forum at all or post on Bladesmad.
Yeah because there’s plenty happening on Bladesmad.

Read the thread lad. I don't have a problem with suggesting players based on what is available (videos, articles, stats etc.). I do have a problem when people act as though they know far more detailed information about a player than they really do.
People watch games of football between teams other than Sheffield United shocker.

Yeah because there’s plenty happening on Bladesmad.
Precisely my point.

When you look at how great this forum is in every aspect, you should hardly be bothered about new player suggestion threads being made in the correct manner (using the designated suggestion tag), as opposed to people posting them in your self styled self moderating players thread.

Get him on a very low wage and he's worth a punt.

But seems unlikely in all senses.

This link is just a fans blog essentially isn't it.

No actual mention that he is of interest for United, for anyone who thought that there might be a mention that we were interested. We may be of course, but nowt of substance in that article.
There's nothing of substance in any of these articles that this lad is posting. He's got the same level of insight as the rest of us.
Nothing against him, but he's just promoting his own 'articles' to rack up views.

No actual mention that he is of interest for United, for anyone who thought that there might be a mention that we were interested. We may be of course, but nowt of substance in that article.
The title says "Could". Not sure why anyone would click that article thinking they were going to read that we are in interested when title specifically says "could peak interest".

Get him on a very low wage and he's worth a punt.

But seems unlikely in all senses.

This link is just a fans blog essentially isn't it.
It's an opinion piece mate. As a Blade I'd be intrigued to see if any sort of link comes out about Musonda. I'd look to have him on a years contract with option to extend if reaches x apps (due to knee injury issues) and an automatic year if we go up. I did create this to see what peoples thoughts were about him. But a few on here have had a go at me for saying "there's no substance in it" though I never claimed there was any in the title, nor the intro.

The title says "Could". Not sure why anyone would click that article thinking they were going to read that we are in interested when title specifically says "could peak interest".
That's a fair point. I'm not meaning to have a pop, but I was hoping for some substance in the article, apologies if it's just meant as a suggestion, did you write the article then?

It's an opinion piece mate. As a Blade I'd be intrigued to see if any sort of link comes out about Musonda. I'd look to have him on a years contract with option to extend if reaches x apps (due to knee injury issues) and an automatic year if we go up. I did create this to see what peoples thoughts were about him. But a few on here have had a go at me for saying "there's no substance in it" though I never claimed there was any in the title, nor the intro.
Cool. Yeah maybe.

P.S. People weren't expecting an opinion piece, that's not something that tends to happen on the rumour mill.

Nothing wrong with it, there's just a bit of misunderstanding

That's a fair point. I'm not meaning to have a pop, but I was hoping for some substance in the article, apologies if it's just meant as a suggestion, did you write the article then?
Yes mate I did and it's all good. :)

Yes mate I did and it's all good. :)
Fair play there, it's a well written article, but I just think that fans are pissed off with the lack of transfer activity and when they see an article linking them with a player and the article is more of a possible link then fans might react in a way like they did. Totally get where you're coming from that it says "could", I just saw the article, read it and thought oh it's a shame we're not actually linked because we're desperate for an incoming.

Has he gone to Morecambe or Hartlepool or somewhere yet ? Because they outdid us in the transfer market

Fair play there, it's a well written article, but I just think that fans are pissed off with the lack of transfer activity and when they see an article linking them with a player and the article is more of a possible link then fans might react in a way like they did. Totally get where you're coming from that it says "could", I just saw the article, read it and thought oh it's a shame we're not actually linked because we're desperate for an incoming.
I understand lol. Depressing seeing everyone, but us, sign someone

That was my sentiment.

Like when you meet someone on holiday and they say "oh you're from Sheffield? We know a couple from there, maybe you know them?"

No. Because there's some 600,000 other people from Sheffield and unsurprisingly I don't know them all.

Except here. He's Belgian and we know some Belgians.

Though to my example we were once on holiday and my Uncle got talking to a couple on the neighboring balcony. It went like this:

"Where are you from then?"
"We're from a village near Sheffield."
"Oh, we live near Sheffield. Where abouts?"
"It's a place you've probably not heard of, Kiveton Park."
"I know that. We are from Wales, the neighbouring village."

Turns out the bloke was on holiday with a lady that wasn't his wife. Didn't see them again after that! 🤣

He’s been injured for two years. There’s no sign that he’s got over the injuries. Good luck to the lad, but I suspect that our interest has peaked rather than been piqued.

Back
Top Bottom