Incoming? Charlie Cresswell

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Has he more experience than our own
Lopata?
We seem to have a fixation about bringing in other teams young players when our own with a similar age and experience are overlooked.
The likes of MGW yes some of the others mentioned like this one a definite no

Lopata?
We seem to have a fixation about bringing in other teams young players when our own with a similar age and experience are overlooked.
Although I tend to agree with you that our youngsters should be given a chance if good enough, there is exceptions to the rule, like when it doesn’t boil down to experience with a youngster but actual ability. Cresswell is supposed to be superb and has a big future at the highest level. Time will tell though.

Don’t think we will go for him anyway though as I’d have thought we would want older established players at the heart of the defence instead of untried at this level youngsters whether that be our youngsters or from Leeds.

Lopata?
At the same point some have a fixation every young player we have is good enough. It's actually rare.

Mentioned him to someone the other day when talking about Leeds they have a decent crop of 23’s some of which might see their pathways blocked we’d do well to keep a keen eye on it.

Unless we're switching to 4 at the back (something that needs serious consideration) I can't see us bringing in a highly rated centre back to act as back up to Egan, and we simply can't lose Egan.

Unless we're switching to 4 at the back (something that needs serious consideration) I can't see us bringing in a highly rated centre back to act as back up to Egan, and we simply can't lose Egan.
From memory he's left footed, so competition for JLT if true

Lopata?
He's played at a higher youth level than Lopata.

Our youth teams play in the equivalent of league 1.

Because that was one of our main strategies, look for cheap, available young talent, bring them on develop them and then they slot into the first team........sorry got that last bit wrong, should have read sell them.

Didn't see game but been thinking about this... Is he right footed?
He's right footed isn't he.

"Leeds United might be resigned to losing one of their young stars after it was reported that there is a relegation buy-out clause in Charlie Cresswell’s contract.

The Mirror’s print edition (2 June, page 54) has reported that Cresswell might leave the Whites this summer, despite calls for him to jump into the first-team at Elland Road."

Bumping this one as well another who’s pathway has been blocked at Leeds another who’d be unlikely to make a squad for them in the prem and another who could be worth a serious look

Bumping this one as well another who’s pathway has been blocked at Leeds another who’d be unlikely to make a squad for them in the prem and another who could be worth a serious look
I think he's a likely target. We've been interested before I think

Signed a four year deal last summer. Would be pricey and I don’t think we have the clover.

Would be decent. One I think we would have to pay for. I don’t think a loan would be ideal as we need to concentrate our loans further up the pitch.

Signed a four year deal last summer. Would be pricey and I don’t think we have the clover.
We’d definitely have to pay but he’d be more affordable than someone like Greaves if that rumour is legit

Would love to see us go for him.

Was tipped to go right to the top a few years back.

Hasn't quite worked for him yet but has a very high ceiling.

Back
Top Bottom