Chanot on trial at dingles

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Vistoma

Reaction score
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/low/football/teams/b/barnsley/8137268.stm

Barnsley manager Simon Davey says that the club's bid for Liverpool winger Adam Hammill remains on the table.

The 21-year-old enjoyed a successful loan spell at Oakwell last season, but has returned to Anfield to take part in pre-season training.

"I've made an offer, but they want to look at him during pre-season," Davey told BBC Radio Sheffield.

"We know we can wait on Adam because he's not going to kill the budget if he signs two days before the season."

Davey added: "We are getting our ducks in a row just case the answer is a negative one."

Meanwhile the Reds have given trials to former Aberdeen goalkeeper David Preece, ex-Manchester City full-back Chris Ramsey, former Luton striker Dean Morgan and ex-Sheffield United defender Maxime Chanot.

All four players are expected to play a part in either Thursday's friendly away at Buxton or Saturday's game at home to Ferencvaros.

See Foxy, Maxime might not be moving far :D

Can see him signing, he's better than their first teamers :)

I'd heard that he was the next big thing to come out of the academy, perhaps his lack of discipline has got in the way

I'd heard that he was the next big thing to come out of the academy...

They were the rumours Foxy spread anyway ;)

He has a thing for the young Gallic defender... as evidenced when searching Google's first page for his name :D

LULZ

He's now on trial at Crewe.

Back
Top Bottom