Championship Fixtures

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

TeztheBlade6

Reaction score
So the media are proudly boasting that Burnley need three more wins to gain promotion & they will certainly achieve it,
but been looking at their next three fixtures.
Sunderland at Home, Boro away, then us at home.
Will be an interesting match if the first two are victories and should be a cracking match.
Could the mighty Blades spoil the party…

Yes we'll beat them again. Actually putting a tackle in on wingers, helps.

(🤞🫣🙏)

If anyone has a ticket spare I'm up north for it and a lucky charm.

Not interested in Burnley fixtures whatsoever. They are up. I don't care when they do it. I am far more interested in middlesbrough and Luton's fixtures

I do - I'd like them to do it on Good Friday, have too much of a good time over the weekend, and be blowing out of their arses on Easter Monday...

Bloody F.A Cup.....think Boro are at a stage now - 6 behind 9 to go - where one 3 point swing in our favour now could clinch it, instead they have chance to close back up whilst we have an extra midweeker to fit in.

I do - I'd like them to do it on Good Friday, have too much of a good time over the weekend, and be blowing out of their arses on Easter Monday...
Yeh like we did after our piss up party in league one ....... when we won every match after to get 100 points ?

Yeh like we did after our piss up party in league one ....... when we won every match after to get 100 points ?
Yeah - that's a good point...sh*t.
I do wonder whether them being up when they play us would or wouldn`t be a good thing. If they are up then maybe they take their foot off the gas - or maybe the game becomes a party (like us at Home to Leeds in 2006, or us away are Villa in 2007) which just spurs them on.

The flip side being if they aren`t up (and potentially have a chance to clinch promotion in that game), are they more focussed? Play better? Or do they tense up?

If they can clinch promotion by beating Boro, then that could certainly help us!

If they did beat Sunderland then Boro, then Boro wouldn't be able to catch them but Luton still could theoretically catch them. That said, their next games are at Sunderland, home to Watford then at Millwall so hardly gimmies

Fulham weren't great when they played us last season after they'd confirmed promotion.

Saying that, Burnley will be playing in front of their own fans, and we will need 3 points far more than they will, regardless of whether they have secured promotion.

Wouldn't mind nicking Tella off them, unless he turns out to be a Pukki 2019 player- great in the Championship, wank in the Prem.

If Southampton go down then I doubt Tella will be going anywhere. Shrewd steal for Southampton snapping him up out of Arsenal's academy.

Didn't realise he was a loan player! 😱

Yeah a few of their best players this season are loan players. True they may get them in on loan again if they go up though. I just don't see Southampton letting Tella go.

Bloody F.A Cup.....think Boro are at a stage now - 6 behind 9 to go - where one 3 point swing in our favour now could clinch it, instead they have chance to close back up whilst we have an extra midweeker to fit in.
You won't be saying that as you shed a tear watching Bill lift our first major silverware in almost a century on 3rd June...

Back
Top Bottom