Outgoing? Carruthers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Do go on...
I am certain that his agent thought they had a case, however far the contract negotiations got. I won't go on further for the sake of the source, but I predicted this signing before it happened, based on what I knew.

I am certain that his agent thought they had a case, however far the contract negotiations got. I won't go on further for the sake of the source, but I predicted this signing before it happened, based on what I knew.

If you're talking about Ched Evans then as I said a while back, Wilder knew about the plan to sue us and wasn't overly enthusiastic about it

Are you saying he was not overly enthusiastic about the club being sued or the signing of Ched?

If you're talking about Ched Evans then as I said a while back, Wilder knew about the plan to sue us and wasn't overly enthusiastic about it

Wasn't enthusiastic about him suing us, or overly enthusiastic about signing him?

Wasn't enthusiastic about him suing us, or overly enthusiastic about signing him?

About him suing us. It was quite a while back (just before Christmas I think) when I got that info.

I'm assuming that something has changed as I don't believe Wilder would put up with having a player forced upon him.

No one would be enthusiastic about their company being sued. But you infer that Ched was being forced on wilder against his wishes?

No one would be enthusiastic about their company being sued. But you infer that Ched was being forced on wilder against his wishes?

Where have I inferred that? All I've done is reply to those who've questioned whether Ched was really suing the club by saying that according to Wilder he was. He could still be trying to sue us now, doesn't mean Wilder doesn't want to sign him. I'm guessing though that if he was Wilder wouldn't want to know.

Back
Top Bottom