Carl Bradshaw pod

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
NEW POD! With Carl Bradshaw
Bassett era tales of SUFC and more!
Start - Career chat
36:51 His 1-11
1:00:10 more stories
1:52:55 Royals /NCFC preview

I moved the mike about five minutes in as I thought he was quiet. He gets louder.

I was looking forward to listening to this in the car but I must agree that I couldn’t hear Carl Bradshaw very well. Even near the end.
Partly because he seemed to be further away from the mike than everyone else and partly because of the background noise / pub quiz.
So I’d turn it up louder while he was speaking and then jump out of my skin when somebody suddenly chucked a bottle in a bin.

I realise it’s “Blades in a Pub” but it would be easier to listen to “Blades in a quieter pub” or “Blades in a pub on a night with no pub quiz”.

I appreciate the effort you go to and hope you take this as constructive feedback. I do enjoy the pods, especially the ones with ex-players.

I could hear Bradshaw well, I think it’s actually the best podcast I’ve listened to and I’m not kissing arse on that. Yes the quiz man ruined it but the name 4 blades in a pub gives me a clue, kind of adds to the atmosphere of the podcast in a way, on all the others I can hear glasses clinking. Sums us up as a fan base really.
anyway great podcast it’d be fantastic if you could pull some strings and get some others on.
Brian Deane
Billy Whitehurst
Derek French
John Garrett
Mick Rooker

anyone who’s got inside stories really.

I was looking forward to listening to this in the car but I must agree that I couldn’t hear Carl Bradshaw very well. Even near the end.
Partly because he seemed to be further away from the mike than everyone else and partly because of the background noise / pub quiz.
So I’d turn it up louder while he was speaking and then jump out of my skin when somebody suddenly chucked a bottle in a bin.

I realise it’s “Blades in a Pub” but it would be easier to listen to “Blades in a quieter pub” or “Blades in a pub on a night with no pub quiz”.

I appreciate the effort you go to and hope you take this as constructive feedback. I do enjoy the pods, especially the ones with ex-players.
The feedback is brilliant, thank you! I think in future I will need to be aware of our guests voice volume and where the mike is.

I could hear Bradshaw well, I think it’s actually the best podcast I’ve listened to and I’m not kissing arse on that. Yes the quiz man ruined it but the name 4 blades in a pub gives me a clue, kind of adds to the atmosphere of the podcast in a way, on all the others I can hear glasses clinking. Sums us up as a fan base really.
anyway great podcast it’d be fantastic if you could pull some strings and get some others on.
Brian Deane
Billy Whitehurst
Derek French
John Garrett
Mick Rooker

anyone who’s got inside stories really.
Thank you. Great feedback. We are trying on others 👍🏻
UTB

I really enjoyed this one too.

The background noise was a minor pain, but then again you were in a pub. The sound quality is much better than when you first started, so having to make a little effort to listen isn't the end of the world.

Keep up the good work lads.

The feedback is brilliant, thank you! I think in future I will need to be aware of our guests voice volume and where the mike is.

To be fair, it probably doesn't help that I like pub quizzes so get more easily distracted by the quiz master.
I'm not sure what the question about Shakin' Stevens and Shaggy was but I suspect the answer might be Julie? ;)

Back
Top Bottom