Carabao Cup Draw Round Two

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1973Blade

Reaction score
The draw is tonight at around 10:15. A chance for an away tie at a new ground, for those of us who would like to do the 92. Personally I'm hoping for Salford or Harrogate away. I suspect we'll be playing a weakened side whoever we play.

The draw is tonight at around 10:15. A chance for an away tie at a new ground, for those of us who would like to do the 92. Personally I'm hoping for Salford or Harrogate away. I suspect we'll be playing a weakened side whoever we play.
There are those on here who think any team we put out is “weakened” !

It’ll be someone we’ve played a million times before, at home.

Good draw. Sure Lincoln will bring a few

A long time since we played Lincoln, I remember beating them 6-1 in the League Cup

lincoln be a rare winning game. although the dread i had when their was 6 balls left & neither sheffield side had been drawn out

Reactions: Dkc
We play Manchester City on Sunday so I guess our game will be on the Wednesday?

Last edited:
Lincoln City fans are well chuffed about it, judging by the comments on their Twitter page.

We all know how this goes.

We'll only open the South Stand and John Street.

We'll be silent all match.

We'll be serenaded with chants of "Is this a library?" and "Your support is fucking shit" from the away folks from the shires on a big day out.

I'll leave the ground with the same sense of indifference whether we win or lose.

The magic of the League Cup.

Lincoln City fans are well chuffed about it, judging by the comments on their Twitter page.

We all know how this goes.

We'll only open the South Stand and John Street.

We'll be silent all match.

We'll be serenaded with chants of "Is this a library?" and "Your support is fucking shit" from the away folks from the shires on a big day out.

I'll leave the ground with the same sense of indifference whether we win or lose.

The magic of the League Cup.

And when we get to Wembley we'll be asking, 'were you there for the Lincoln game in round two'!

Back
Top Bottom