Can you spot yourself in the photo?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Swindon opening day 93/94? I'm right at the back of the kop, so no I can't see myself :)

No I was in the South Stand. Is that the legend that is Alan Cork No.21 ?

No but if you look carefully though there's a bloke 5 rows down and about 11 people in wearing clothes from this year, there was a time traveller at The Lane!

Thought it was Falconer who scored the winner in this match. I was only a baby at the time though!

Might have done you cant see the goal scorer he is behind the defender but that baldy guy is definitely Alan Cork.

I remember going to the opener v Swindon then getting straight off to Leeds after to see U2 at Roundhay Park, the Zooropa tour if i remember correctly. What i recall about the concert was before U2 came on there had been a fans pod during the day that was getting an airing on the big screens on the main stage and I can remember someone from Sheffield being on giving Leeds a reyt slating :)

John St in those days. Nearest seats to Bramall Lane end... only went there for a few seasons before I moved away and it got demolished. Not sure either was the right decision... I miss home

I remember going to the opener v Swindon then getting straight off to Leeds after to see U2 at Roundhay Park, the Zooropa tour if i remember correctly. What i recall about the concert was before U2 came on there had been a fans pod during the day that was getting an airing on the big screens on the main stage and I can remember someone from Sheffield being on giving Leeds a reyt slating :)
We would have been particularly pissed off with Leeds at that time because it was the summer they signed Deano.

I would be on there if the picture was half as wide again...
Used to sit just about behind the other goal post.

No but if you look carefully though there's a bloke 5 rows down and about 11 people in wearing clothes from this year, there was a time traveller at The Lane!

Can you ask em when its came back?

Can you ask em when its came back?
No it's a photo.
But I did ask my spirit guide who said, 'I'm a ghost, I lived in the past how do you expect me to be able to tell the future?'

Back
Top Bottom