Player Suggestion Cameron Archer

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

This is telling us something we already know, hardly new news.

Crabnews.com reveals that Germany have invaded Poland, War has been declared.

Easy this new news thing…..

Awful article.

"Rumours" he will go back to Villa if relegated.
No mate. Facts

This is telling us something we already know, hardly new news.

Crabnews.com reveals that Germany have invaded Poland, War has been declared.

Easy this new news thing…..
Not saying I'm the new ITK kid in the block but my mate told me about Germany invading Poland back in 1939 only I chose to keep it to myself rather than play Billy Big Bollocks and post it on here.

atleast we will have few million to spend on players, right?

Accoutant on Twitter suggests we are looking to get him back next season in Championship due to their FFP ruling.

Would snap him up in championship.

Accoutant on Twitter suggests we are looking to get him back next season in Championship due to their FFP ruling.

Would snap him up in championship.
I read it as more we will try to get him back on loan if Villa decide they don't need to sell him for FFP reasons. No way we could afford him permanently

Wilder would try to sign Brereton first. He seems lukewarm on Archer at best. But it goes without saying that if there's any way we could get him back, then we should. He stays fit, and that being the case would score at least 20. If he has no PL option it would be very frustrating to see him go anywhere but here

Why is Archer going back to the Championship? He's scored a couple of good goals in a horrendous PL team. He's young and English. He's going to get at least a couple more PL seasons before people give up on him

If i'm Villa i would be sending him to a team in Portugal or Holland

Look at Gyorkeres, how many goals would archer score in the Portuguese league?

I think he'll end up at Brentford, if they're still stat-driven for transfer policy they won't have missed his performances in a disappointing team

I think he'll end up at Brentford, if they're still stat-driven for transfer policy they won't have missed his performances in a disappointing team

He doesn't fit their forward profile. Not tall or muscular or hard working enough.

Why is Archer going back to the Championship? He's scored a couple of good goals in a horrendous PL team. He's young and English. He's going to get at least a couple more PL seasons before people give up on him
I think he needs Championship or Europe. Scoring 5/6 goals in PL won’t result in a big sale.

But scoring 20 in championship or in Portugal like another posted said Gyokeres gains you substantial figures.

If I was him I'd be quite keen to get a 25 goal championship season under my belt. You can never take that away from a player. It's a strong foundation for the rest of your career

And avoid him like the plague accordingly

I presume he is injured at the moment?

And where's Slimane for that matter?

I presume he is injured at the moment?

And where's Slimane for that matter?
Slimane has been dreadful signing for sure. But I do think he will look a lot better in the championship. To what level he is is still uncertain

Back
Top Bottom