CONFIRMED Cameron Archer signs for the Blades - 4 year contract

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

N
Don’t give two shits for ITK up-man-ship.

Just give me a Confirmed

Ps also delight that Wager twat is dead, Viva 🇺🇦

Fake intel = mandatory national service.

Dare you to fuck about with rockets now!

Can someone explain the Archer deal to me?!

Why is Unai Emery saying:
"We are trying to get control in his progress because we believe in him. I believe we are close in the circumstances that we want."

I have never seen the selling clubs manager say something like that before. Are we just being taken for a complete ride?

It's the buy back clause that Villa want as part of the deal i.e. if Archer does well with us Villa may require him.back

"We are trying to get control in his progress because we believe in him. I believe we are close in the circumstances that we want."

I have never seen the selling clubs manager say something like that before. Are we just being taken for a complete ride?

I think a notable change in circumstances is the rules surrounding loans. think there maybe a limit on the number of players clubs can loan out now too. so the only way clubs can geet around this is by selling players but inserting such clauses which allow them to sign them back if theyre a success.

PSV sold Xavi Simons to PSV and inserted a €6m buy back he had a good season so they bought him back and sent him out to Leipzig straight away

Afraid so

We will .......oh i just don't fkin understand this ......we sign him but don't pay any money but if we go down Villa buy him back for £2m more than we didn't pay. If we stay up we pay the money we aren't paying now and Villa get the money they said they have got now.

cameron archer signs for the blades and prigozhin is dead.

it’s a great day to be a blade in kyiv!
Really? Good news about Archer, but Prigozhan story is more Russian smoke and mirrors imo. Wagner group now in Belarus, tactical nuclear weapons now in Belarus, Prigozhan has constantly said Nuke Kyiv. Make your own conclusion. I have spent 20 years working in Ukraine, I'd vacate Kyiv pretty quickly if I were you. Prigozhan story is all fake. Sorry Blades for spamming a happy thread.....

Really? Good news about Archer, but Prigozhan story is more Russian smoke and mirrors imo. Wagner group now in Belarus, tactical nuclear weapons now in Belarus, Prigozhan has constantly said Nuke Kyiv. Make your own conclusion. I have spent 20 years working in Ukraine, I'd vacate Kyiv pretty quickly if I were you. Prigozhan story is all fake. Sorry Blades for spamming a happy thread.....
As long as they save the chickens!!

Afraid so

We will .......oh i just don't fkin understand this ......we sign him but don't pay any money but if we go down Villa buy him back for £2m more than we didn't pay. If we stay up we pay the money we aren't paying now and Villa get the money they said they have got now.
the way i see it is if we go down Villa buy him back and that means we dont have a 18 million pound debt around our neck. If we stay up we get a extra years prem money .So every thing to gain and nothing to lose . It sounds like a loan but leaves us still able to loan 2 players from the prem because it is classed as a permanent transfer .

the way i see it is if we go down Villa buy him back and that means we dont have a 18 million pound debt around our neck. If we stay up we get a extra years prem money .So every thing to gain and nothing to lose . It sounds like a loan but leaves us still able to loan 2 players from the prem because it is classed as a permanent transfer .
exactly that clever deal from both clubs 👍

exactly that clever deal from both clubs 👍
Yes it is ,Villa need to off load players i understand to keep with in the FFP rules . We need a striker like Archer but villa are not keen to let him go and this deal suits them because they could get him back for the same money we are paying them plus 2 million quid.It is classed as a permanent transfer so allowing us to still loan two players . Really it could turn out it wont cost us nothing but could offer us another year in the prem which means more cash and the chance to put our finances in better order.If Archer is a hit at the Lane and gives us a chance to avoid relegation its a great deal .

I’m all for this deal but nothing to lose is a stretch. The one scenario your omitting is if we go down and villa don’t buy him back?

Back
Top Bottom