CONFIRMED Cameron Archer signs for the Blades - 4 year contract

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Archer perm, Doyle perm and Palmer loan, that'll do!
That will not do.

What happens when we have an injury to our midfield? We play Osborn????

We need at least one other starting quality midfielder with that group, preferably a creative.

baltic blade says hamer isnt happening but doesnt say why it isnt happening if its the fee just come out and say it personally i think it might be the other way round get hamer but not archer although hope im wrong and just cant see southampton selling smallbone now their selling ward-prowse and lavia

That will not do.

What happens when we have an injury to our midfield? We play Osborn????

We need at least one other starting quality midfielder with that group, preferably a creative.
We have another loan spot😉 or we play Brooks etc.

Him who I darent mention confirmed we’ve already spent most of the Ndiaye money on Souza, so have £12m (?) from Berge sell to spend plus a couple of million extra surplus Ndiaye money. I’m not sure that will do Archer.

Him who I darent mention confirmed we’ve already spent most of the Ndiaye money on Souza, so have £12m (?) from Berge sell to spend plus a couple of million extra surplus Ndiaye money. I’m not sure that will do Archer.
archer would have to be a loan surely

Villa made him available and will consider options. Few murmurs that Leeds are looking at him and the Cov lad up here.
we should be all over both these signings hamer looking likely if twitter reports are to be believed

Palmer is worth £20 million when city already rejected £30 million from Brighton earlier in the window.

We offering Pep 20m and a reach around to make it worth his while

Palmer may come on loan but I’ve got more chance of simultaneously shitting gold and winning the lottery then getting him permanently

No he didn’t. He said effectively Souza and Berge were pretty much the same fee

I thought the transfer budget was £20m + Ndiaye fee £15m + Berge fee £12m = £47m

We spent £10m on the first four signings plus say £12m for Souza = £22m

Leaves £25m

Hamer £12m, so got £13m for loan/transfer fees for Doyle, O'Brien, Palmer (loan), Akpom, Archer

Be surprised that if we got Hamer we get the others, but negotiate hard on Hamer, and if Jebbo goes (I hope he doesn't), then there might be enough in the pot for the others.

The £20m original transfer pot was a low bar, but PA is gonna struggle to get £170m with no assets. Buying players with potential will help support his valuation so he needs to decide where he will get his best bang for buck.

No he didn’t. He said effectively Souza and Berge were pretty much the same fee
Hard to believe we've spent as much on an unproven player from a Belgian second division team (even with the loaning chicanery) as we received for Berge.
Maybe true but a heck of a fee to layout if so.

I thought the transfer budget was £20m + Ndiaye fee £15m + Berge fee £12m = £47m

We spent £10m on the first four signings plus say £12m for Souza = £22m

Leaves £25m

Hamer £12m, so got £13m for loan/transfer fees for Doyle, O'Brien, Palmer (loan), Akpom, Archer

Be surprised that if we got Hamer we get the others, but negotiate hard on Hamer, and if Jebbo goes (I hope he doesn't), then there might be enough in the pot for the others.

The £20m original transfer pot was a low bar, but PA is gonna struggle to get £170m with no assets. Buying players with potential will help support his valuation so he needs to decide where he will get his best bang for buck.

There was no £20m transfer pot.

It was frees, minimal fees and loans. And whatever we generate from sales.

So El Accountanto is saying we have been promoted to the richest league in the world with zero budget for new players.

Zero, zilch, nada, nothing???

Really. Wow

There was no £20m transfer pot.

It was frees, minimal fees and loans. And whatever we generate from sales.

Hecky's said in his interview today that Souza was being brought in to play with Berge originally so either the board are lying to our manager or el accounto is telling porkies. Hopefully, and more likely, the latter is true.

Hecky's said in his interview today that Souza was being brought in to play with Berge originally so either the board are lying to our manager or el accounto is telling porkies. Hopefully, and more likely, the latter is true.

Perhaps it was originally a loan and became a permanent?

I’m not sure I agree with you! 😁

Back
Top Bottom