Buy the Blades Bear

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

In other news, an unnamed resident of the arctic region is in advanced talks with the prince to buy Sheffield United FC.
A source at the club has revealed "the potential buyer is a huge Blades fan, possibly the biggest Blades fan, and is often seen in the car park at BDTBL in his half and half 90's Blades kit."
The possible new owner has ownership of vast tracts of the arctic and has offered, as a starting bid 9 mackerel and a small seal cub called James.
We wait to see the outcome of this hostile takeover bid.

In other news, an unnamed resident of the arctic region is in advanced talks with the prince to buy Sheffield United FC.
A source at the club has revealed "the potential buyer is a huge Blades fan, possibly the biggest Blades fan, and is often seen in the car park at BDTBL in his half and half 90's Blades kit."
The possible new owner has ownership of vast tracts of the arctic and has offered, as a starting bid 9 mackerel and a small seal cub called James.
Ridiculous.
Naming a Seal James.

I hear this bid has been given the cold shoulder....... :rolleyes:

I've got some 3 foot penguin statues to surround the polar bear with, just to annoy pedants.
Hi. Pedant here.
And how is bear going to remove packaging from penguins then ?

Ha. Thought you were being clever, eh !

QUOTE="Greasy Chap Butty, post: 3554286, member: 20418"]
Can't see em being cheap, think how big the bill will be.
[/QUOTE]

Heard they are cost more than Chris Waddle at his peak but that could just be a tall tail.

Saw the bloke going round collecting the Bears. Put them on an Arctic-ulated Lorry.

2ton flatbed with a tail lift TBH.

QUOTE="Greasy Chap Butty, post: 3554286, member: 20418"]
Can't see em being cheap, think how big the bill will be.

Heard they are cost more than Chris Waddle at his peak but that could just be a tall tail.
[/QUOTE]

It'd be a real feather in your cap if you get them, though.

Not sure why the quotes have gone all weird, an attempt to silence us, I'll be bound.

@SheffieldUnited sponsored the iconic Bearing the Colours and has now been sold for an amazing £15000 🙌

The artist for this bear was the wonderful Chris Ashmore 💙 https://t.co/HbLEmdP1CQ

That's an absolutely incredible sum to support something we're really lucky to have here.
Someone is a top blade with plenty of money!

Wonder how much publicity this thread caused to push the winning bid up by 😉

Couldve shot myself in the foot here though cos my £300 budget might have won it....

Wonder how much publicity this thread caused to push the winning bid up by 😉

Couldve shot myself in the foot here though cos my £300 budget might have won it....
Yeah my £2, a pint and a pack of pork scratchings came close but they wanted the cash. Shame really as always fancied a studio flat with a 6ft plastic bear. Joking aside a great cause and well done to the buyer!

Back
Top Bottom