Bury once again

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BuryBlade

Reaction score
embarrasing now, theyve gone and signed chris eagles...
thats a play off spot at worst,
and i think
they will be fighting it out for the top 2 come april/may..

the postitivity over here is sickening compared whats going our
at our beloved place.

come on board, get it sorted....

and i think

at our beloved place.

There are currently borrowing money, secured against the ground, and paying the companies that are owned by their owners interest of 10% PER MONTH (APR 138%). Bit of a gamble to get up I would suggest. Boom waiting to happen. Is it allowed under FFP? I'm sure the Football League are watching very carefully.

and i think

at our beloved place.

Be realistic. We can't expect to compete with Bury and their 3,000 crowds.

There are currently borrowing money, secured against the ground, and paying the companies that are owned by their owners interest of 10% PER MONTH (APR 138%). Bit of a gamble to get up I would suggest. Boom waiting to happen. Is it allowed under FFP? I'm sure the Football League are watching very carefully.

Isn't that the same set up as McCabe used to do with us when loaning the club a big wedge from one of his companies some years back?

Isn't that the same set up as McCabe used to do with us when loaning the club a big wedge from one of his companies some years back?

Not at 138% APR B58. There are various charges registered against Gigg Lane still. One if for the directors own business three are from Financial Institutions, ie money lenders, Thwaites Brewery and interestingly, the PFA from May 2013.

Not really comparable as other than the odd bank securing borrowings in the past, we're not at the mercy of third party lenders.

We don't own our ground any more so we can't do that.

Hasn't Eagles refused to sign for us on three previous occasions because of the "great relationship" he has with the grunters fans?

very useful bench player at this level. Bring him on with 30 minutes to go against tiring defenders.

scraping the barrel a bit here

Chris Eagles was released mid last season and only played a handful of games last year and hasnt started one this season
this is one hell of a spent force weve missed out on
he was rejected at Blackpool who got relegated
now weve missed out on him
HE WAS USEFUL 4 YEARS AGO at best

come on get fucking real lads

just what ADKINS IS SAYING LETS WAIT FOR GOOD PLAYERS
bit like getting monty back in 3 years time

Who did he play well for in the last two seasons?

Didn't play much for the last two seasons and still scored more goals than Basham, in fact in 15 appearances he has scored as many goals a Scougall has in 43.

Like Leon Clarke, he seemed to be one of those players who always seemed to score against us.

Chris Eagles was released mid last season and only played a handful of games last year and hasnt started one this season

Would you be saying that if we had signed him? 100% no.

Didn't play much for the last two seasons and still scored more goals than Basham, in fact in 15 appearances he has scored as many goals a Scougall has in 43.

Like Leon Clarke, he seemed to be one of those players who always seemed to score against us.

so did porter shall we get him back

Not for me. He used to terrorise us 4 years ago but not sure he offers more than Done or JCR anymore.

We really should be using any resource we have to sort out the real problem areas, central defence and central midfield..

That is the point I am making. Dont think he is even half as good as he was in 2009

so did porter shall we get him back

Whoa, where did I say we should sign him? Whenever he came to BDTBL he always seemed twice as fast as anyone on the pitch and always seemed to score against us, like I said, similar to Leon Clarke. He made some good crosses and assists from memory. I just said I always liked him as a player and I think he will do ok in our league.

I didn't say it was a missed opportunity, or "how come we never signed him" or anything like that.

Whoa, where did I say we should sign him? Whenever he came to BDTBL he always seemed twice as fast as anyone on the pitch and always seemed to score against us, like I said, similar to Leon Clarke. He made some good crosses and assists from memory. I just said I always liked him as a player and I think he will do ok in our league.

I didn't say it was a missed opportunity, or "how come we never signed him" or anything like that.

calm down caLM DOWN

That is the point I am making. Dont think he is even half as good as he was in 2009

I am not disagreeing pal and I never said we should have signed him or anything like that, just pointing out that his scoring rate is as good as our current younger lads but for far fewer games and in a league above.

I'm waiting for April when the pitches will be firm. Then you'll see. ;)

Back
Top Bottom