Building a team for league 2

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Revolution

Reaction score
Well, that's got rid of the only player in the squad who can pass. Good business.

We've already got rid of everyone who looks a goal threat, and we have no real wingers.

We had international class and PL class full backs and now we have full backs who can't get forward and can't defend either.

We still have a good goalkeeper and 2 good centre halves but I am sure that we won't stand in their way if a six figure bid is made. Come on United, get rid of 2 out of 3 of them, replace them with more mediocre league one and two players, and the league 2 dream is within our grasp!

Why are those who own this club wilfully destroying it?

So they can build flats on it.

I am starting to think that is right, raul.

It will be a nice surprise if the Blades actually got 750,000 for a player with a season to go on his contract.
What a good move by the wolves to cut a promotion rival and screw the Blades even if MCD rides the bench it was all worth it for them.

Sorry chaps, but the club can't be blamed for this one. Don't get me wrong, as the boy who cried wolf, it has earned the criticism and my post will fall on deaf ears, but I don't know what else the club could have done.

McDonald insisted on a get out clause when we signed him back on for free. He's exercised it. It's not realistic to argue we shouldn't allow the clauses, because it's the way of the world, sadly.

What we can judge the club on is the way they reinvest the £750,000. The jury really is out there...............

UTB

Sorry chaps, but the club can't be blamed for this one. Don't get me wrong, as the boy who cried wolf, it has earned the criticism and my post will fall on deaf ears, but I don't know what else the club could have done.

McDonald insisted on a get out clause when we signed him back on for free. He's exercised it. It's not realistic to argue we shouldn't allow the clauses, because it's the way of the world, sadly.

What we can judge the club on is the way they reinvest the £750,000. The jury really is out there...............

UTB

Unfortunately I think we all know what the verdict will be.:(

Back
Top Bottom