Bristol game, SKY fiddling again.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

So Huddersfield, Luton, QPR, Blackburn, Middlesbrough and (if you’re counting WBA) Coventry & Millwall can all benefit from the very thing you said we can benefit from… 🤷🏻‍♂️
We don't. have any pressure on us as most of our fans think we will fuck.up no matter what already and have no faith in us

EFL and the FA run football, Sky have negotiated the terms and those in charge say yes or no. The football has sold it soul for more cash. I won't blame Sky for this shitshow, football can just accept less money and control what they want.

No chance we'll be able to take 3000 now 😱
I'm genuinely gutted. I've turned down Saturday work so I can attend and can't get that back now. It also would have been a quality away day Saturday in fancy dress in the sun!

I've been to fewer away games this season than any other season in the past 25 years, and that's because there's only been something like 6 or 7 away games on a Saturday at 3pm, which is ridiculous.

Just realised we play Reading at home next Friday. I thought it was a Saturday and have already booked something for Friday meaning I'll now miss it. I know it's not Sky fucking it up but you've really got to keep on top of fixtures these days. It will be interesting to see Season ticket prices for next season as I've missed a few games this year and it must be touch and go as to whether its better to pay on day.

QPR is shit now on a Friday but we have all been sick to death of hearing of their 3k or whatever it was on a Friday night, we have an obligation to do the same, we have to sell out!!

The efl championship is a very hot product nowadays, with tv coverage world wide its very popular. Sky have pumped shitloads of cash into it and now control kick off dates and times, without the sky money, many clubs would have gone under, the efl is funded bysky now. This is how it will is now, less and less 3pms, times have changed, and they do not care if you dont like it, because you will still watch the game.

Just realised we play Reading at home next Friday. I thought it was a Saturday and have already booked something for Friday meaning I'll now miss it. I know it's not Sky fucking it up but you've really got to keep on top of fixtures these days. It will be interesting to see Season ticket prices for next season as I've missed a few games this year and it must be touch and go as to whether its better to pay on day.

Easter weekend games are always Good Friday and Bank Holiday Monday nowadays. Been like it for years.

Easter weekend games are always Good Friday and Bank Holiday Monday nowadays. Been like it for years.
I remember the Forest game in the last promotion season on Good Friday, but for some reason had not realised this year. My fault but I long for the old 3 o'clock Saturday regularity. Getting too old for all this change

The efl championship is a very hot product nowadays, with tv coverage world wide its very popular. Sky have pumped shitloads of cash into it and now control kick off dates and times, without the sky money, many clubs would have gone under, the efl is funded bysky now. This is how it will is now, less and less 3pms, times have changed, and they do not care if you dont like it, because you will still watch the game.
That's the problem, everything's a chuffin "product" these days. I'm waiting for some twat to describe donating to help Ukraine as being a "product", so I can exercise my pent up anger about this and deck the tosser!!!!

The Easter TV schedule is actually quite good for the armchair fan or those who cannot attend for whatever reason.
Not when you are based in Asia, seven hours ahead of UK time.

Midweek matches KO here at 2.45 am local time. The tropical weather here is a bonus though. Mustn’t moan too much. 😎 The bus service to Bramall Lane from here is a bit pants though! 😂

I have just caught Covid so obviously cannot go to today's game, so I'm one fan who is great full for Sky's fiddling.
Thank you Sky.

Back
Top Bottom