Brewster for England

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Going from a poor PL team to a poor Championship team is not evidence of tactical wizadry. Not a lot on current evidence.
You chat shit , Wilder blew the cash and Slav has got to make a silk purse out of what Wilder blew the cash on , friggin pep wouldn’t be able to do that !
You have got to be whinging … and it’s boring !

You chat shit , Wilder blew the cash and Slav has got to make a silk purse out of what Wilder blew the cash on , friggin pep wouldn’t be able to do that !
You have got to be whinging … and it’s boring !

Block me then snowflake.

The “they only have a short career” argument really winds me up. First, why should anyone be able to expect to never have to work again from the age of ~ 35? And second, how long a bloody career do you need when you’re being paid £1.4 million a year ?
I agree Hague, I'm not advocating they shouldn't have to work. In the (very) old days, footballers were paid a premium above ordinary mortals like us, to tide them over until they got alternative employment, like buying a boozer, bookies or whatever. Testimonials etc helped with this. Us punters thought this was fair and ok. Then money ran riot through football, and a train of thought developed that when players finished playing, they finished working. I don't agree with it and it stinks of greed and entitlement.

He has to go out on loan, in `January.
Either to get some confidence, and become the player, he was supposed to be, when he returns to us,or increase his value for a sale in the summer, if he bangs a few in.
Of course there’s always the risk that he’s as woeful with another side as he has been with us, but that really can’t do much more damage to his value as it stands.

He has scored 1 in 15 for the England U21's, so its not just us he is missing barn doors for.

And none in 34 league appearances for the Blades.
I can’t even remember, him ever setting up a goal.
Every time he’s played, it’s just been a waste of a shirt, more often than not.
Don’t like to see young lads struggling like this, but if he is going to be something like a player, he needs, a change of scenery, hopefully to get him going

Slav has definitely had a nudge from the powers above to see if they can get something from him otherwise i cannot fathom a reasonable explanation as to why he played against forest

Captain today.

Good combination in the build up between Brewster and Gibbs-White….Brewster skips over the tackle but then puts it wide of the post. Should be burying it.

He’s been bright so far should’ve had a goal and an assist. England been very poor however Garner playing shocking along with the two centrebacks

Just looked at what the result was for England U21s.
Lost 3-2 and from the skysports commentary fully deserved to lose! To Georgia! :oops:

Just looked at what the result was for England U21s.
Lost 3-2 and from the skysports commentary fully deserved to lose! To Georgia! :oops:
3-2 flatters England the front 4 were ok but starved of the ball the back 4 and holding 2 midfielders were truly appalling with and without the ball. Positioning all over the place neshed out of tackles and couldn’t pass 5 yards.

And none in 34 league appearances for the Blades.
I can’t even remember, him ever setting up a goal.
Every time he’s played, it’s just been a waste of a shirt, more often than not.
Don’t like to see young lads struggling like this, but if he is going to be something like a player, he needs, a change of scenery, hopefully to get him going

The best young talent is mostly in the senior squad already.

Lot of rotation for this game too (it was only a friendly). Ten changes from the game last week (which they won) and three players making their first start at this level.

Back
Top Bottom