Brayford, Flynn and Ports

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

davidpinder

Reaction score
Thanks guys for taking time out from your night out to pose for some photos with us on Sunday night all 3 were happy to oblige, shook hands and chatted for a bit about the future. We joked that Brayford was out celebrating a 3 year deal and his response was "i wish" . I think they were out for a bit of a leaving do for brayford i also noticed someone who had to be Brayfords brother just looks exactly the same.

There had been a bit of fighting hence the riot van behind.
brayford.jpg

Hope you bought him a beer!

Or is that just your mate with one of those £3 masks on?

Thanks guys for taking time out from your night out to pose for some photos with us on Sunday night all 3 were happy to oblige, shook hands and chatted for a bit about the future. We joked that Brayford was out celebrating a 3 year deal and his response was "i wish" . I think they were out for a bit of a leaving do for brayford i also noticed someone who had to be Brayfords brother just looks exactly the same.

View attachment 8418

Ricky butcher's put some timber on lately ;)

View attachment 8418

u guys sharing the same jumper?

View attachment 8418

Where is that? Ecclesall Road somewhere? It looks busy for a Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom