Boxing Day V Coventry Sold Out!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Jon Bon II

Here's Jonny!
Reaction score
Or is it really, if there's still plenty of unsold seats still available on the kop?

Assuming Cov have sold out, it will be interesting to see what the official attendance figure is.

Should at least confirm how many off capacity the Kop issue is costing us.

Assuming Cov have sold out, it will be interesting to see what the official attendance figure is.

Should at least confirm how many off capacity the Kop issue is costing us.
30,700 as per Rotherham game I'd expect

The Rotherham game had been rearranged because of the queen, it was already a near sell out before we stopped selling tickets on the kop. Will be about 29k I reckon

Reactions: Dkc
30,700 as per Rotherham game I'd expect

You could buy tickets for the Rotherham game on the day, as the original game was pre the restrictions and then cancelled for the death of the Queen.

I know this as I bought tickets for the original game on the Kop, and enquired if they’d still be valid, which they were.

I thought they’d just stopped selling tickets on the day…Not restricted capacity?

I thought they’d just stopped selling tickets on the day…Not restricted capacity?
They've stopped selling kop tickets to anyone who doesn't have a season ticket on there already

The Rotherham game had been rearranged because of the queen, it was already a near sell out before we stopped selling tickets on the kop. Will be about 29k I reckon
There was nearly 28k there at the weekend and Huddersfield brought 1,500 at most. If Coventry sell out that’s 29k before we include home areas. I think it’ll be just under 30k.

You could buy tickets for the Rotherham game on the day, as the original game was pre the restrictions and then cancelled for the death of the Queen.

I know this as I bought tickets for the original game on the Kop, and enquired if they’d still be valid, which they were.
You couldn't buy any tickets for the Kop after the date the restrictions were brought in, Kop sales were locked on the ticket site for the Rotherham game.
However of course, any tickets that had already been purchased for the Kop were still valid.

As already stated the Rotherham game was already very close to being a complete sell out before it was postponed.
After the postponement there were several 100 mainly on the BLUT requesting refunds but the Kop was just about full that night.

What is our full capacity? Around 31,500?
Our current capacity, specified in the club’s safety certificate for this season, is 32,050. That includes every exec seat, press box & gantry, with each stand carrying a maximum number that can’t be exceeded.

The capacity of the standard seats (all stands including wheelchair places) is currently 30,688. The club has said around 1,300 seats on the Kop aren’t able to be sold under the current restrictions, so capacity is reduced to 29,388 standard seats, 30,750 overall.

Our current capacity, specified in the club’s safety certificate for this season, is 32,050. That includes every exec seat, press box & gantry, with each stand carrying a maximum number that can’t be exceeded.

When we entered the PL under Warnock we had a total sellout against Wigan and our highest attendance that season was 32,604.

When we entered the PL under Wilder the latest PL/ safety rules meant we had to lost a few 100 seats.
The Man Utd game that season was a total sellout and it was our highest of the season totalling 32,024.

So agree, that our current stadium capacity is now a touch over 32K.

When we entered the PL under Warnock we had a total sellout against Wigan and our highest attendance that season was 32,604.

When we entered the PL under Wilder the latest PL/ safety rules meant we had to lost a few 100 seats.
The Man Utd game that season was a total sellout and it was our highest of the season totalling 32,024.

So agree, that our current stadium capacity is now a touch over 32K.
Out of interest do we know where the c.600 seats went? I think there’s a couple of hundred we can never sell along the front rows of the BL stand, but where were the others that were taken out? The JSS corner? I seem to recall we lost a few for new press areas (are they included though?) and the dug outs, but that must only be a handful.

Out of interest do we know where the c.600 seats went? I think there’s a couple of hundred we can never sell along the front rows of the BL stand, but where were the others that were taken out? The JSS corner? I seem to recall we lost a few for new press areas (are they included though?) and the dug outs, but that must only be a handful.
Some are around the myriad locations now needed for the UHD broadcast cameras aren't they?

We also increased the capacity of the SS as we added an extra row at the front

So do we just accept this nonsense form teh club and coucil or do we FIGHT!

Proper fans would
But then again proper fans wouldn't have caused the problem in the first place with their constant moaning and complaining to the stewards and police that somebody stood up, or was trying to create an atmosphere, or was talking to somebody in the seat next to them when they didn't belong there

Back
Top Bottom